Courtney Black

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t think she would be sucked into that. And the amount of people saying they have already bought one too. This could really backfire on her.

I’m really disappointed in her promoting those watches. They are between £ 8-12 on wish. I don’t mind the gym gear as it generally decent stuff she’s promoting but this watch is awful and they are ripping people off. Can’t believe she’s chosen money over being honest to her followers.
I also thought this! Especially when she always goes on about how she uses an Apple Watch so you know this is just BS! Really disappointed

Reactions: 2
I’m really disappointed in her promoting those watches. They are between £ 8-12 on wish. I don’t mind the gym gear as it generally decent stuff she’s promoting but this watch is awful and they are ripping people off. Can’t believe she’s chosen money over being honest to her followers.
Haha its hilarious since she wears a solid gold Rolex 😄

Reactions: 1
I think she’s young. She’s 23. She’s done very well. Thank god for her workouts during lockdown otherwise I would have gone stir crazy. I’m not fan of the advertising but due to her age I realised she’ll take anything. Once money comes in then she will establish and hopefully be choosy. She’s young and I think she’s done very well and I wish her all the success. I don’t do her legs or glutes does nothing for me. I follow Linn Lowes for that. Now once you go to the gym she’s the one I follow. As you train like a beast with her and you will shape up. Courtney is more hiit based which is great but after the gyms reopen that’s not something I would do everyday.
There’s only one negative for me with Courtney the music is always the same. Kinda jarring considering it’s nearly been 4 months.
pump it up everyone 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she’s young. She’s 23. She’s done very well. Thank god for her workouts during lockdown otherwise I would have gone stir crazy. I’m not fan of the advertising but due to her age I realised she’ll take anything. Once money comes in then she will establish and hopefully be choosy. She’s young and I think she’s done very well and I wish her all the success. I don’t do her legs or glutes does nothing for me. I follow Linn Lowes for that. Now once you go to the gym she’s the one I follow. As you train like a beast with her and you will shape up. Courtney is more hiit based which is great but after the gyms reopen that’s not something I would do everyday.
There’s only one negative for me with Courtney the music is always the same. Kinda jarring considering it’s nearly been 4 months.
pump it up everyone 🤣
The music thing is hard because Instagram are really cracking down on music copyright, so a lot of online instructors are being forced to use the same mixes as they know they won’t get pulled down. If you get 3 music strikes your page is pulled down and I guess the fear of that means sticking with what you know works!

• Wow
I follow the fb group and it’s scary how little these people know about exercise/diet /nutrition. Some of the people trying to ‘help’ are giving terrible and untrue advice! Not sure I like this ‘community’ aspect.

something that keeps Coming up time and time again is‘I’m not burning as many cals as Courtney’ or ‘what setting should I have my watch on to burn more calories’ ....... unbelievable 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I follow the fb group and it’s scary how little these people know about exercise/diet /nutrition. Some of the people trying to ‘help’ are giving terrible and untrue advice! Not sure I like this ‘community’ aspect.

something that keeps Coming up time and time again is‘I’m not burning as many cals as Courtney’ or ‘what setting should I have my watch on to burn more calories’ ....... unbelievable 🤦🏽‍♀️

Oh my god I’m in it too - the amount of people saying they “are used to only ever having 1200 calories a day” absolute madness!!! Some of the posts are just crazy

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I enjoyed a post earlier about a girl waiting for her abs to come through.
Someone suggested belly fat is due to stress 😂

some people Will never see an ab in their life because of their genetics!

i honestly think some of these women think they’ll look like Courtney if they do the workouts but Courtney has worked very hard in the gym for years weight lifting. Courtney is just maintaining right now

I enjoyed a post earlier about a girl waiting for her abs to come through.
Someone suggested belly fat is due to stress 😂

some people Will never see an ab in their life because of their genetics!

i honestly think some of these women think they’ll look like Courtney if they do the workouts but Courtney has worked very hard in the gym for years weight lifting. Courtney is just maintaining right now
Part of the idea that they think they will look like her is because she does kind of push that idea to her followers. I think most of us women have been there, follow the fitness guru and you will look like a goddess in a month. Whether these people like it or not being a fitness instagrammer comes with a responsibility to make sure they are not encouraging toxic relationships with food, body image and exercise. Courtney seems to be going down the road of money over responsibility at the minute which is disappointing.

Last edited:
She really dry humps my last nerve. She’s just an annoying little girl. She is deffo got hyperactive disorder. If I acted like a dick 24/7 on Instagram doing awkward dances I’d get a kick on the vag. Apparently Courtney is a catfish, heard from someone who met her a few times she looks nothing like that, all good angles and bright lights 🤷🏼‍♀️

oh don’t 🤦🏼‍♀️ If they are signed up to her app surely she would have a disclaimer or even help the people paying for it.

Not everyone will burn the same amount of cals. It’s all about how hard you work.

And as for the 1200 cals per day wow!!!! I’m a PT and would never ever put one of my clients on 1200 cals Per day. 1200 cals would be more for if someone does a body building show and that would be around the 3/4 week mark!!

Last edited:
She really dry humps my last nerve. She’s just an annoying little girl. She is deffo got hyperactive disorder. If I acted like a dick 24/7 on Instagram doing awkward dances I’d get a kick on the vag. Apparently Courtney is a catfish, heard from someone who met her a few times she looks nothing like that, all good angles and bright lights 🤷🏼‍♀️

oh don’t 🤦🏼‍♀️ If they are signed up to her app surely she would have a disclaimer or even help the people paying for it.

Not everyone will burn the same amount of cals. It’s all about how hard you work.

And as for the 1200 cals per day wow!!!! I’m a PT and would never ever put one of my clients on 1200 cals Per day. 1200 cals would be more for if someone does a body building show and that would be around the 3/4 week mark!!
It’s down to how hard you work, how tall you are, how much you weigh, your fitness level.... she needs to explain this to people.

I went through her photos pre-lockdown and they were very provocative! Of course she still posts half naked photos in bikini competitor poses but she looks a lot more ‘real‘ now.

bottom line is, I think she’s great at what she does but she really needs to drop the diet culture language, not just for her followers sake but for her own too.

Part of the idea that they think they will look like her is because she does kind of push that idea to her followers. I think most of us women have been there, follow the fitness guru and you will look like a goddess in a month. Whether these people like it or not being a fitness instagrammer comes with a responsibility to make sure they are not encouraging toxic relationships with food, body image and exercise. Courtney seems to be going down the road of money over responsibility at the minute which is disappointing.
I follow some fitness influencers. It’s my decision to read up on what they say. These people they are like sheep they follow what people say. They should be questioning, reading about what they are doing. I don’t think that’s Courtney’s fault. During quarantine she’s kept a lot of us sane. I follow her work outs through her app and her lives depending on my times. I don’t follow her legs or glutes as does nothing for me and I can say I have a great arse 🤣🤣. Just people are so sheep like now a days they believe anything without questioning. All spoon fed. We are responsible for ourselves. If there’s an exercise equipment I do have at home or at the gym I improvise after find out what body I’m targeting these people don’t do that. That’s on them not Courtney she cannot be responsible. She’s trying to encourage people and create a brand. Yes she’s following the money but I believe she will be picky soon once she has the right amount of followers. It’s her age as well I think we al forget she’s still super young.

It’s down to how hard you work, how tall you are, how much you weigh, your fitness level.... she needs to explain this to people.

I went through her photos pre-lockdown and they were very provocative! Of course she still posts half naked photos in bikini competitor poses but she looks a lot more ‘real‘ now.

bottom line is, I think she’s great at what she does but she really needs to drop the diet culture language, not just for her followers sake but for her own too.
It’s down to how hard you work, how tall you. Are, how much you weigh, your fitness level.... she needs to explain this to people.

She has explained that to people on numerous times. If you want to find out then you have to download the app but there’s plenty of avenues you can use to find this information out for free. Also it’s trial and error for yourselves.
Also I like it she encourages a higher carb diet. Which by the way too many influencers don’t. I follow a higher carb diet as I’m very active (not at the moment ). I’ve found the more carbs you eat the more energy you have and in the long run you will gain more muscle. You will need a certain amount of protein. I count my macros always have and I enjoy it as it disciplines me. But I have come to the point where I measure by eye.
I guess I haven’t looked at her Facebook group as I don’t have Facebook but people have to be accountable for their own actions. If they want to get fit, eat right they should read around and not take people’s word for it.
Maybe when influencers go on about diet I switch off so maybe I’ll listen out more. Is she telling people to not eat sweets bla bla bla.
By the way watch Krissy Cela. She’s great and Linn Lowes loved her since day one. Very honest women especially Linn but be warned not the best accent in the world. Linn has great amount of knowledge.

Last edited:
She has really greats legs and arms but was quite surprised by her tummy this morning. Was actually nice to see something real, obvs she still has a 6 pack though 😂

She’s said she’s always been insecure about her stomach. To be fair I’d take her stomach over mine any day.

I absolutely love what she’s doing for everyone at the moment! And keeping everyone fit. I do think she deserves to be making a whack out of it.
But I can’t stand her. Agree with the person who said she had a hyper disorder. Some of the stories she posts are just strange!

I absolutely love what she’s doing for everyone at the moment! And keeping everyone fit. I do think she deserves to be making a whack out of it.
But I can’t stand her. Agree with the person who said she had a hyper disorder. Some of the stories she posts are just strange!
I agree so much with this. I like her classes and think she is quite a good trainer. Good on her for using this weird time to do something good.
However, omg she grates on me so so much. A few things -
The weird angles / poses she does in front of the camera - basically so it's all tit or all arse?
The annoying phrases she does 'MY ASS IS ON FIREEEE' omg shut the duck up, so annoying!