Courtney Black

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember Courtney’s saying she said she got all her fillers etc dissolved and is au natural now? Ive just seen her picture posted on an aesthetics Instagram saying they did her lips at the end of June.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
@Dollybird YES! 🙌🏾
I am so done with current social media cult-culture going on at the moment.
People like CB should be cancelled...called out or whatever else. But unfortunately I think we all know how that would play out and ultimately she would portray herself as a victim. Racists do not deserve a platform.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
@Dollybird YES! 🙌🏾
I am so done with current social media cult-culture going on at the moment.
People like CB should be cancelled...called out or whatever else. But unfortunately I think we all know how that would play out and ultimately she would portray herself as a victim. Racists do not deserve a platform.
Yeah she will definitely play the victim , she will upload a fake ass apology video sat on the floor wearing no makeup and looking sad . That’s pretty text book influencer for apologising for being found out .....they are never sorry for what they’ve done and said .

I’m just sick of seeing racists getting forgiven for it because they have followers . Since when did having so many followers decide your worth and make it ok to be racist lol? Just makes me mad mad 😂.
Courtney needs to be cancelled and held accountable for being the racist she is . I’m quite passionate about it lol .

Does anyone remember Courtney’s saying she said she got all her fillers etc dissolved and is au natural now? Ive just seen her picture posted on an aesthetics Instagram saying they did her lips at the end of June.
Oooh which page ? That’s some good tea lol

Reactions: 4
It would be interesting to see how she reacts if she was called out given her “sweet” act. I’ve never bought it and this solidifies it. I’d expect her to educate about why she was wrong at the bare minimum (even though it would feel a bit performative then), but she shared Lebanon resources under a photo of her posing with her bum out, so clearly she values her arse and brand more than disaster victims and the BLM movement by extension 🤷🏻‍♀️

I also would not take nutrition advice from any influencer pumping out generic workouts and meal plans. Come back to me with a personalised plan and I’ll listen. Her 2x a day workouts aren’t healthy and I feel sorry for impressionable people watching who think this is normal.

Sorry for my 2am rant and I hope this makes sense/is worded well

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It would be interesting to see how she reacts if she was called out given her “sweet” act. I’ve never bought it and this solidifies it. I’d expect her to educate about why she was wrong at the bare minimum (even though it would feel a bit performative then), but she shared Lebanon resources under a photo of her posing with her bum out, so clearly she values her arse and brand more than disaster victims and the BLM movement by extension 🤷🏻‍♀️

I also would not take nutrition advice from any influencer pumping out generic workouts and meal plans. Come back to me with a personalised plan and I’ll listen. Her 2x a day workouts aren’t healthy and I feel sorry for impressionable people watching who think this is normal.

Sorry for my 2am rant and I hope this makes sense/is worded well
🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 This ❤❤❤❤

@Cosmessex right? They actually see quite a lot of other "influencers" as well. Don't see why Courtney would choose to lie as her lips look far better now

Reactions: 2
Has anyone been on the Facebook group. They’re all bleeping nutters I’m telling you.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I was going to join it until I read the comments on here. How bad is it?
They all seem to hate themselves if they miss a workout. Someone was stressed over the amount of calories in a cheesecake. Some sound like they have pretty serious strains/muscle pulls and asking if they should workout or rest it. Full of self loathing if they don’t complete the shred. Very odd. That’s not what fitness and exercise is about in my opinion. It should be enjoyed, not endured. I don’t do Courtney workouts, I keep fit from walking a LOT because that’s what I enjoy. These ladies can’t be enjoying it when they’re so upset if they miss one session and feel guilty for it. Two work outs a day for a month is ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They all seem to hate themselves if they miss a workout. Someone was stressed over the amount of calories in a cheesecake. Some sound like they have pretty serious strains/muscle pulls and asking if they should workout or rest it. Full of self loathing if they don’t complete the shred. Very odd. That’s not what fitness and exercise is about in my opinion. It should be enjoyed, not endured. I don’t do Courtney workouts, I keep fit from walking a LOT because that’s what I enjoy. These ladies can’t be enjoying it when they’re so upset if they miss one session and feel guilty for it. Two work outs a day for a month is ridiculous.
Although she isn’t directly encouraging this attitude, her overall persona really puts pressure on people. When I was doing her workouts I felt the same - I’d actually feel guilty if I missed one, especially when she’d then be posting about how many calories she’d burned. I suppose it is good for keeping you on track but it becomes obsessive and really sucks the fun out of it!

I agree with you, you have to do something you enjoy otherwise it’s a chore!

Reactions: 5
Although she isn’t directly encouraging this attitude, her overall persona really puts pressure on people. When I was doing her workouts I felt the same - I’d actually feel guilty if I missed one, especially when she’d then be posting about how many calories she’d burned. I suppose it is good for keeping you on track but it becomes obsessive and really sucks the fun out of it!

I agree with you, you have to do something you enjoy otherwise it’s a chore!
YES and this annoys me so much because its not the calories burnt in a workout that means something, its how effective the workout it.

My upper body weight training days I don't burn much at all but the difference in my shape proves my workouts are efficient, regardless of the calories burnt

Reactions: 4
Notice on how all her recipes she doesn’t even try them 🧐

girl eats nothing but boiled veg and salmon no need to lie hun

Reactions: 8
She is such a fraud. The only recipes of hers that look good are the ones that chef makes.
She doesn’t cook them though (if she did she’d have utensils in her kitchen!!!) Who uses cutlery to cook?!

Reactions: 6
She is such a fraud. The only recipes of hers that look good are the ones that chef makes.
She doesn’t cook them though (if she did she’d have utensils in her kitchen!!!) Who uses cutlery to cook?!
I wonder this every time I see a recipe video on her Instagram. Her kitchen is bare. 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.