Courtney Black

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does everyone think of her eating disorder video? Lots of talk about crying but I didn’t see any tears

Reactions: 2
What does everyone think of her eating disorder video? Lots of talk about crying but I didn’t see any tears
I find the fact that she pointing out that you do consume 1/3 calories when chewing/spitting and that it won’t help you ‘lose weight’ really strange. Is talking about calories/losing weight really important in this scenario?

Reactions: 5
I know eating disorders are really complex and people can be in denial for years etc and judging from her pics clearly something was wrong, but I’ve followed her since she was 19 and up until last year her ED wasn’t really an ED it was just her spending a few hours on the treadmill, now it’s evolved into Spitting and chewing, anorexia etc etc

Reactions: 6
I know eating disorders are really complex and people can be in denial for years etc and judging from her pics clearly something was wrong, but I’ve followed her since she was 19 and up until last year her ED wasn’t really an ED it was just her spending a few hours on the treadmill, now it’s evolved into Spitting and chewing, anorexia etc etc
I thought this too. The way she spoke about it was really strange. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not speaking for everyone here with this statement but I spent a good few months in a mental health unit as a teenager due to my ED and never have I said/people I still speak to from my younger years ever said their ED ‘ruined their life’.

At the time, it was absolutely bleeping awful but do I think it ruined my life? No. It completely shaped me and who I am today.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I find the fact that she pointing out that you do consume 1/3 calories when chewing/spitting and that it won’t help you ‘lose weight’ really strange. Is talking about calories/losing weight really important in this scenario?
Yeah I really do not like how she mentioned this. It's like she's saying oh don't do it becuase you'll gain weight if you consume too many calories. Really it should just be focused on the dangers and how to seek help

Yeah I really do not like how she mentioned this. It's like she's saying oh don't do it becuase you'll gain weight if you consume too many calories. Really it should just be focused on the dangers and how to seek help
Gaining weight is not a danger lol

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh wow what a surprise that her eating disorder talk was right before promoting her event 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
And event she is asking her followers to raise money for so it can proceed. Sorry but if she wanted this event, she should pay for the event herself. Weird asking her followers to fund the event and then obviously go to the even to contribute to raising money for the charity. Or am I reading her post wrong?

Reactions: 3
And event she is asking her followers to raise money for so it can proceed. Sorry but if she wanted this event, she should pay for the event herself. Weird asking her followers to fund the event and then obviously go to the even to contribute to raising money for the charity. Or am I reading her post wrong?
I agree. ‘Guys I really care about this charity - I will only do something for the charity if you donate enough though.’
She should be donating £1000 and anything anyone else donates is a bonus!
She has discovered her USP is an eating disorder and now she will keep playing on it... before lockdown she didn’t speak about it much. Also the disorder she described pre-lockdown doesn’t sound the same as the one in the recent video

Reactions: 4
Is she aware of this thread? I’d love to see that smug plastic smile wipes from her face!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.