Courtney Black #7 Courtney Black Le Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've cancelled the CB app now and I'm so glad that I did. I only used it for Jay's workouts but even his are extremely erratic, fast, overly rushed and have combos that make no sense and would make you injure yourself. Which is a shame because he started off as a breath of fresh air for the app. Seems like to stay on the app you have to include hiit in your workouts, even if you're a strength and conditioning trainer.
Is this on the most recent challenge (jay)? I've been having a break from the app so not done one of his for a while. If he's going down the same line I won't bother signing back up

Is this on the most recent challenge (jay)? I've been having a break from the app so not done one of his for a while. If he's going down the same line I won't bother signing back up
Yes this is the most recent challenge. He has added a lot more hiit into his workouts and its all about how much you've sweat and burned. Not like his old ones at all

Yes this is the most recent challenge. He has added a lot more hiit into his workouts and its all about how much you've sweat and burned. Not like his old ones at all
You're joking?! That goes against everything he's said previously, I'm really disappointed that he's done that to be honest! He used to make a point of saying don't show me your watches, show me your muscles?! Bit confused

Reactions: 2
Is Kim french any good? I don’t know who else to try with, I started with CB back in lockdown but I’ve gone off her so so much now and keep looking for another trainer and because her workouts is all I’ve known I struggle with other apps not being like the “reel time” workouts. So any suggestions would be great because I don’t want to keep subscribed to the app but home workouts is all I can do 😩

YouTube has loads of free workouts; that’s what I use now. I watch them on my TV (or just mirror your phone to the TV) 👍

Reactions: 3
Heather Robertson is one I use on YT. She does loads. One of my favourites, she doesn't talk through it which I love (I hate the hype talk most trainers do).

Reactions: 7
There are loads of options out there for better app workouts. Plus, plenty of free workouts on YouTube.

I know it’s been said before but you can a digital membership to the Peloton app for £12.99 and on there, they have a variety of workouts. Some are live, more are prerecorded. Strength, HIIT, boxing, yoga, Pilates, dance, running, walking, barre etc… plus obviously cycling if you have a static bike. They have around 50 instructors across the platform doing different things, so you’ll find your favourites (mine are the UK instructors).

Failing that, people seem to like BodybyCiara’s app or Krissy Cela’s.

I’ve used Shona Vertue’s ‘Vertue Method’ in the past and really enjoyed it and had good results. No hiit, just strength classes with a kettlebell and yoga. She gives good form tips and progressions. It’s a 12 week set of videos that you get to access for life for about £40 so you can repeat the program with heavier weights or harder progressions as you get fitter/stronger

Is Kim french any good? I don’t know who else to try with, I started with CB back in lockdown but I’ve gone off her so so much now and keep looking for another trainer and because her workouts is all I’ve known I struggle with other apps not being like the “reel time” workouts. So any suggestions would be great because I don’t want to keep subscribed to the app but home workouts is all I can do 😩
I love Kim French's app! There are now so many programs on there, and she keeps writing more. I do the home based workouts. They're not real time, but each exercise has a video clip to go with it showing you the correct form etc. She's a lot more relatable than CB, and is very approachable if you have any questions, or suggestion to improve the app...she's done a number of updates based on users' feedback :)

Reactions: 1
YouTube or Peloton

Reactions: 1
Who wears their shorts like that?? Clearly just rolled them down to show of her stomach. Don’t even get me started on the cringe dancing and facial expressions…

6FA1D246-F06E-4AA8-8CA8-36CD44893D07.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thought this thread would be busier. I lose track when there’s a new one but I’m here now 😛 I had to unfollow a while ago but I peep back now and again. Totally forgot she existed for like 2 months I’m off for a nosey now on her insta lol

Moving again 😂 and what is she going on about with a “new diet”? She’s basically eating the food that’s in her fridge

Moving again 😂 and what is she going on about with a “new diet”? She’s basically eating the food that’s in her fridge
Where she moving to now 🤦‍♀️ She’s constantly chasing the dream this one

Did she not mention last week that she was moving to Dubai? What’s changed that she’s decided to stay in the UK?

So her new approach is not calorie counting just eating what she has in her fridge… hate to break it to her that’s just plain old “eating” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9