Courtney Black #7 Courtney Black Le Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing that makes me really upset and angry about CB is she talks about her past eating disorder, talks about how she is against calories being on food menus, talks about food freedom, but then shares recipes with calories in the caption, tells us how many calories a workout or a walk will burn and generally contradicts herself.
talking about a previous ED will probably attract people suffering from the same sort of thing (because from the outside she likes to show that she’s over it) but then you get all this talk of calories thrown in your face!
I had to unfollow her and delete an Instagram account because of this.i now only use one where I follow close friends. It’s not just her but other influencers too. But I think she’s the worst at it by far.
It’s really damaging and dangerous and she doesn’t care about her followers, she cares about her engagement.
nothing about her is real or authentic.
I hope she reads this And realises. As a person who has been directly affected by CB and her talk about ‘calories’, I can confirm that she was the most triggering person I followed and I believe that there are other people out there that it’s happening to also!

Reactions: 18
The thing that makes me really upset and angry about CB is she talks about her past eating disorder, talks about how she is against calories being on food menus, talks about food freedom, but then shares recipes with calories in the caption, tells us how many calories a workout or a walk will burn and generally contradicts herself.
talking about a previous ED will probably attract people suffering from the same sort of thing (because from the outside she likes to show that she’s over it) but then you get all this talk of calories thrown in your face!
I had to unfollow her and delete an Instagram account because of this.i now only use one where I follow close friends. It’s not just her but other influencers too. But I think she’s the worst at it by far.
It’s really damaging and dangerous and she doesn’t care about her followers, she cares about her engagement.
nothing about her is real or authentic.
I hope she reads this And realises. As a person who has been directly affected by CB and her talk about ‘calories’, I can confirm that she was the most triggering person I followed and I believe that there are other people out there that it’s happening to also!
couldn’t have said it better myself

Reactions: 3
Okay can someone please tell me why Courtney’s wasting money on a treatment that’s in her words ‘basically like a face lift’ ?! Surely she’s way too young for that, her skin doesn’t need lifting?! 😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s clearly got more money than sense.

Reactions: 8
She can’t be serious in that come get extensions with me reel… Her hair looks so tit lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They really are terrible those extensions 🤦‍♀️ Not even blended

Reactions: 4
So many people moving from the CB app to the Kim French app. I think everyone has wised up now and realised the CB workouts aren't all that

Reactions: 4
Think she has fell out with her “bestie” Georgia she’s not liked any of her recent posts and isn’t following her anymore. Georgia did a reel about “being your own boss” which must have been a bit of a dig at CB as she used to work for her.

I've cancelled the CB app now and I'm so glad that I did. I only used it for Jay's workouts but even his are extremely erratic, fast, overly rushed and have combos that make no sense and would make you injure yourself. Which is a shame because he started off as a breath of fresh air for the app. Seems like to stay on the app you have to include hiit in your workouts, even if you're a strength and conditioning trainer.

Reactions: 5