Courtney Black #7 Courtney Black Le Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got an inflated sense of her own worth. someone a few insta likes and they think they’re Jesus or something 😂

Reactions: 4
“I did actually get sub 4” NOOO you did not. Sorry. You don’t take data from your phone/watch istead of the official timing from an official race. Total moron.

Reactions: 13
“I did actually get sub 4” NOOO you did not. Sorry. You don’t take data from your phone/watch istead of the official timing from an official race. Total moron.
She's delulu and can't stand that she took a lot longer than she thought she would

Reactions: 5
She is so self absorbed, that essay she wrote all about herself nothing we haven’t heard her bang on about before, not one mention of the atmosphere there apart from ‘shouting ME’, other runners etc, only a tiny mention of the charity she was running for.

Reactions: 3
Not her story stating "I ran further than a marathon lol" she would shag herself if she could LoRDdddddd

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg there’s a lady from work who is late 40s and finished on Sunday in just over 3 and a half hours. Had Monday off but didn’t think anything of it, only found out cos her daughter came and dropped something in for her and was like did she tell you she ran the London marathon on Sunday 🤣

Couldn’t help but think of Courtney Brag and her mile long story of all the recovery stuff still, this lady back in work business as usual 😂

Reactions: 6
What annoys me the most is that ‘laugh’ after every video- example her current story where shes on the escalator and you see her legs and she does that laugh again. Omg triggers me so much lol

Reactions: 2
What annoys me the most is that ‘laugh’ after every video- example her current story where shes on the escalator and you see her legs and she does that laugh again. Omg triggers me so much lol
It’s so annoying , she is like Mrs Bean. It’s not even funny the things she says 🤦‍♀️ I actually cringe hard 🤣😬
---
I bet she’s ones of those people ( toppers ). If you have done something , she would have done it 💯 more

Her post on EDs didn't need to include all.the pics of her at her skinniest.... which just fuels my thoughts that's she is still very much in ED territory

Reactions: 3