Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rxt156

VIP Member
Do we ever see footage of her in the gym? Nooo coz that contradicts what she built her business on 😅😅😅wtf😅😅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

melissatiney

Just starting following one of the ‘warriors’- Is it just me that doesn’t think getting up at 4.30am to exercise when you seem to be in the house all day is normal? I have 2 kids and work full time out of the house but I still find time that’s not 4.30am!
Is that Tamsyn by any chance? I’ve thought the same. She’s literally a mutant of Courtney 🙈 even her stories, sayings and stupid dance moves are exactly the same as Courtney.

Lucyann89

Wasn’t there meant to be 1500 people at that event today? She hardly looks professional screaming down the mic ‘ayyyy DC10’ considering she wants to be taken seriously in the fitness industry

Chi4

VIP Member
Can’t believe someone’s put up a pic of them at their wedding saying
‘ Made by Courtney black ‘. Any one else find it creepy

• Sick
Anyone remember that blonde makeup artist she became bffs with a few months ago? They went to soho farmhouse together etc… they’ve unfollowed each other already

• Haha
  • Wow

ferret123

Some makeup artist from Chelsea area who done her make up for NYE…that’s her new BFF? 🤣 oh dear. Also, such a muggy thing to strategically place her Birkin *cough* fake on the bed at her “getaway” - why does it need to be in the photo!! 🙄

• Heart

Craftyh

All that money and not one friend to go on holiday with. What a sad existence

Rxt156

VIP Member
Your exercise and diet plan shouldn’t leave feeling exhausted 😩 these girls haven’t got a clue and are being guided by someone else who hasn’t got a clue

JayRad

Chatty Member
And that was the day that she went to the office for a morning then had to go home to bed 😂 can’t even handle 1 day of normal work.
She’s a melt! 😂 all she does is steal content from other people anyway so I’m not really sure what she’s got to work on!