Courtney Black #4 Yet again telling a fib, we all know you’re a sticky rib

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2CE8ABDF-2DD1-4DBB-92F7-E06E1A84E965.png

So she is going away just not to the South of France!!!! Looking for freebies again?? Just contact the restaurants /beach clubs yourself Court and book or are you too good to do that!! Why doesn’t she get her PA to do it.

Reactions: 16
Do we think she is on a date from the dating app? She does look so much older than her age here. Ramona from the real housewives look 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I defo think she was on a date you can see she’s sat with a guy at the table. If she was with her BF Jack she would have showed him.

Do we think she is on a date from the dating app? She does look so much older than her age here. Ramona from the real housewives look 😂

Reactions: 1
I'd never have my tits out like that on a first date. She was defo on a first date - wonder what type of bloke he was

Reactions: 3
i found these in a past thread....i'm actually disgusted. these were tweeted in 2013/2014 so she was 17/18 DEFINATELY old enough to know better.

Oh my god, I can't believe those! She needs to be called out on these like so many other people have been and not get away with it. She gets away with everything! Causing injury, breaking covid rules and now this!

Reactions: 15
Oh my god, I can't believe those! She needs to be called out on these like so many other people have been and not get away with it. She gets away with everything! Causing injury, breaking covid rules and now this!
So I messaged Jay about it, he said he would 'forward it' (I'll send screenshots next) and I messaged womansbest and usapro. womans best said they would investigate it but I still haven't had anything from usapro. i messaged Courtney but instantly got blocked. I'll send all the screenshots in a sec but yeah

here are the screenshots. So I messaged Jay about it, he said he would 'forward it' and I messaged womansbest and usapro. womans best said they would investigate it but I still haven't had anything from usapro. i messaged Courtney but instantly got blocked.

i'll admit, i'm not the best with this sort of stuff, I like to keep out of people's business but I hate that I supported someone who was openly racist and fat phobic BUT I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT IT!! more people need to be talking about this because I am sick to death of this happening. I'm a person of colour myself and I'm absolutely disgusted by this behaviour. something needs to be done

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So I messaged Jay about it, he said he would 'forward it' (I'll send screenshots next) and I messaged womansbest and usapro. womans best said they would investigate it but I still haven't had anything from usapro. i messaged Courtney but instantly got blocked. I'll send all the screenshots in a sec but yeah

here are the screenshots. So I messaged Jay about it, he said he would 'forward it' and I messaged womansbest and usapro. womans best said they would investigate it but I still haven't had anything from usapro. i messaged Courtney but instantly got blocked.

i'll admit, i'm not the best with this sort of stuff, I like to keep out of people's business but I hate that I supported someone who was openly racist and fat phobic BUT I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT IT!! more people need to be talking about this because I am sick to death of this happening. I'm a person of colour myself and I'm absolutely disgusted by this behaviour. something needs to be done
Well done and that is some great research. Makes me cringe now that I fell totally for her bullshit last year....did you send any challenge transformation photos in?
I did for the first couple and now I bet she was laughing at me in my granny pants and thick thighs!!!!

Well done and that is some great research. Makes me cringe now that I fell totally for her bullshit last year....did you send any challenge transformation photos in?
I did for the first couple and now I bet she was laughing at me in my granny pants and thick thighs!!!!
no I never really felt confident enough. honestly I'm just so mad right now I hope loads of people see those screenshots.

Reactions: 3
If she wants to pay off her Mums mortgage surely she can get a #gifted mortgage? Or is that not a thing? 😉

Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen on her stories the repost of this person? Look at her form in the top left doing deadlift to courtesy lunge. CB should be contacting her on her bloody form 😂😂
duck her back doing that surely any body worth their salt would tell her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.