Courtney Black #4 Yet again telling a fib, we all know you’re a sticky rib

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a cover girl!!!! She’s actually gone in the shop and rearranged the magazines. So full of herself it’s unreal!!
Bottom right is a magazine with the headline "Nun with a secret that could destroy the monarchy" I'm far more interested in that 😂
Also who buys fitness magazines anymore?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not sure if it’s the angle of the photos, or photoshop but she looks quite frail…quite boney and her thighs a lot smaller 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Not sure if it’s the angle of the photos, or photoshop but she looks quite frail…quite boney and her thighs a lot smaller 🤷🏻‍♀️
This is what she looks like. Her insta pics are HEAVILY edited, she edits abs and muscles to make out like her crappy workouts actually work

Reactions: 8
She lookes unwell doesn’t she. It’s not right that she’s influencing people when she clearly isn’t well. Not fair on other people or her either

Reactions: 9
Is CB a business owner? I don't think she has told us that before! (See today's stories)

I wonder if her racist and fat phobic tweets will see the light.

Reactions: 11
Is CB a business owner? I don't think she has told us that before! (See today's stories)

Is it even her business? Never mentioned before either

Reactions: 3

She needs to be called out on her racist phobic tweets, does she have a management team as such? I’m sure she must be with the same management as James smith & Diren…seeing as there so “friendly” with each other now. I’m gonna go on google now & find out…. She needs to be held accountable

This came up…
Luke Betts

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She needs to be called out on her racist phobic tweets, does she have a management team as such? I’m sure she must be with the same management as James smith & Diren…seeing as there so “friendly” with each other now. I’m gonna go on google now & find out…. She needs to be held accountable

This came up…
Luke Betts

Yes I believe she is under that manager. If he did anything about it is another story. Harper Collins publish her books, they would surely drop her like a hot potato.

Just wanted to leave this here… she really does look like a washed up trophy wife in her late forties now. I mean those roots! Also, thought she was on about reversing the damage to her hair and she’s only gone and bleached the tit out of it again, looks brassy as hell. Suits her really

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Just wanted to leave this here… she really does look like a washed up trophy wife in her late forties now. I mean those roots! Also, thought she was on about reversing the damage to her hair and she’s only gone and bleached the tit out of it again, looks brassy as hell. Suits her really
omg there is no depth to that colour or health in that hair
she really does look about 45 trying to be 25

Reactions: 3

She is looking quite aged in the face as well. It's all the different treatments and scrubs, switching and mixing....as a 42 year old I can highly recommend the less the better. Keep skincare simple and always sunscreen in your twenties and thirties. X

Reactions: 7
Courtney is deleting comments on her latest video about ‘armpit bulge’. Saw a few comments calling her out for posting a bra bulge workout a few months ago and the comments are now gone

Christ that hair is awful. Loads of instagrammers have those really short fringe bits and you can guarantee without the extensions that the rest of her hair is not much longer😱 😂

• Haha
I’m dying at her party on instagram - i think i’ve seen livelier funerals than that
🤣🤣 I know right?!

Do you think its all gifted or has she actually paid for everything? And wonder where she is going on holiday 🤔 she nearly slipped up on her stories when she was bragging about the exciting few weeks she has planned.
She is laughing all the way to the bank with all her warriors supporting her.

I dont get how there hasn't been any uproar about those racist tweets! Baffles me how some people get cancelled straight away but others just seem to get away with. The fact she hasn't even acknowledged them and continues to flaunt her wealth is wild.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.