Courtney Black #4 Yet again telling a fib, we all know you’re a sticky rib

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so mismatched and just awful. Always looks so cheap. I am 40 soon and can honestly say I don't look as old and haggard 😂😂😂
I don’t get it shes so materialistic and has to have the best or go to the best places. Yet her dress sense is hideous. Make it make sense 😂. I’ve just turned 33 and I don’t look old and haggard either. I can’t believe she’s only turning 25 🙈.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t get it shes so materialistic and has to have the best or go to the best places. Yet her dress sense is hideous. Make it make sense 😂. I’ve just turned 33 and I don’t look old and haggard either. I can’t believe she’s only turning 25 🙈.
You can't polish a turd 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Has she bought her own birthday cake? Am I the only one who would feel a bit put out if I had to arrange my whole birthday party - balloons, cake etc by myself for myself? Maybe I'm weird...

Reactions: 12
Has she bought her own birthday cake? Am I the only one who would feel a bit put out if I had to arrange my whole birthday party - balloons, cake etc by myself for myself? Maybe I'm weird...
She’s arranged it herself because she’s a narcissist.

Have you seen her latest upload? She's edited her arms and her leg..... must be having such a fun party if she had the time to do a little nip and tuck on facetune before uploading on instagram 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Have you seen her latest upload? She's edited her arms and her leg..... must be having such a fun party if she had the time to do a little nip and tuck on facetune before uploading on instagram 😅
She looks like she’s about to go on the stage for strictly come dancing. I wish she’d spend less money on facials and more money on a stylist.
What the duck is that outfit though! Some of her guests dress sense is worse than hers, check out those grey boots on the right ........
7241F595-17C4-420F-8965-F8B14CEA62A2.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s arranged it herself because she’s a narcissist.
I feel a little sorry for her, she's gone out of her way to organise her own party then looks like an outsider who just wants to be popular and for someone to notice her.. its rather sad :( all the money in the world but no true friends that just want to be with you on your birthday

Reactions: 16
She looks like she’s about to go on the stage for strictly come dancing. I wish she’d spend less money on facials and more money on a stylist.
I don’t even think strictly would allow that outfit 🤣🤣🤣
Her nip is evening showing…how classy!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
We thinking this is the new BF?? Looks like the most boring party EVER!! It’s like she’s paid people to attend.

Reckon she’s going Ibiza, she posted the other day asking for help booking beach clubs and restaurants,

🤣🤣 I know right?!

Do you think its all gifted or has she actually paid for everything? And wonder where she is going on holiday 🤔 she nearly slipped up on her stories when she was bragging about the exciting few weeks she has planned.
She is laughing all the way to the bank with all her warriors supporting her.

I dont get how there hasn't been any uproar about those racist tweets! Baffles me how some people get cancelled straight away but others just seem to get away with. The fact she hasn't even acknowledged them and continues to flaunt her wealth is wild.

Attachments

Last edited:
That top is horrendous, she looks like she is off to a Page 3 Audition for the Sun.
Am I missing something as well....a 25 year old hiring a saxophonist!! ??

Reactions: 6
We thinking this is the new BF?? Looks like the most boring party EVER!! It’s like she’s paid people to attend.

Reckon she’s going Ibiza, she posted the other day asking for help booking beach clubs and restaurants,
He looks like a drug dealer too scared to take his shades off. Exactly what I expected her type to be. Although I was thinking it could be the brunette guy?

Just wanted to leave this here… she really does look like a washed up trophy wife in her late forties now. I mean those roots! Also, thought she was on about reversing the damage to her hair and she’s only gone and bleached the tit out of it again, looks brassy as hell. Suits her really
I can’t believe this has tapes in, there’s no hair there? What’s even underneath it? She looks so much better darker

Is it me or do her feet look like they’re on back to front in that pic 😂

• Haha
is it me or is it not really the kind of party you invite your mum and stepdad (?) to? also why did her mum have an outfit change halfway through

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.