Courtney Black #4 Yet again telling a fib, we all know you’re a sticky rib

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll kill your joints but not recognise her faults🤷🏻‍♀️ She’s so far up her own backside😂

Reactions: 12
Wow, did we really need to see her arse practically on that massage story she’s put on 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What does she mean she doesn’t have a mobile for her to have texted on? She’s literally holding one in the pic 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She really comes across as a horrible fake person .
Definitely! I find all of the comments she leaves on ‘influencers’ photos etc so fake. It doesn’t sound sincere just really fake x

Reactions: 9
Is she for real “shedding tears” cos she’s had to cancel her birthday trip to Cannes. Poor you Courtney, just got back from Mykonos was in Dubai in December. People haven’t been able to see family and friends for 18 months!! How can people not see through her fakeness.

Reactions: 31
Is she for real “shedding tears” cos she’s had to cancel her birthday trip to Cannes. Poor you Courtney, just got back from Mykonos was in Dubai in December. People haven’t been able to see family and friends for 18 months!! How can people not see through her fakeness.
I haven’t left the country in over two years. She needs to get a grip 😂
My birthday trip was to a takeout this year

we’re all struggling court.

Reactions: 16

She really needs to read the room! Making herself look worse by the day. In the last year she has had three holidays. Silly little girl.

Reactions: 13
She really needs to read the room! Making herself look worse by the day. In the last year she has had three holidays. Silly little girl.
I’m off to look at insta now 👀to witness this 🤣

Reactions: 2
The girls in her latest grid post aren’t even holding a piece of paper to say it’s 28 days apart or am I missing something?

Reactions: 5
Why is she going on about wrist pain being normal. I've trained for hears and ever only really felt it in my wrists when I know my form was off. Its not normal to have it all the time?!?!

Reactions: 9
New stolen recipe incoming (choc shell oats) ... I’ve been making this for months and seen lots of other people making it months ago too. I know not everything in the foodie world is brand new and especially on Instagram there are a lot of trends but ... mate this is not your creation so don’t pretend that it is!

Reactions: 5
Apparently it was aggressive as it was caged all day whilst she was working in the gym and it was sold on a website ! Gossip or truth who knows 🤔
I always ask her about the dog on her question boxes but she never answers me 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can imagine that a large percentage of the people paying for her app are people who can’t afford to even dream to go half the places she goes!
What is it with her not being able to take constructive criticism??? She’s a business owner and a PT ........ 2 jobs that require you to be able to take criticism on board!!! The attitude she portrays is like she thinks she is too good to receive any criticism.
People get joint problems and injuries because she puts minimal focus on using correct form!!!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.