Courtney Black #4 Yet again telling a fib, we all know you’re a sticky rib

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be so sad when your only friend to go on holiday with is your hairdresser

Also - why does she keep going on about LOOSING weight 🤣 pure embarrassing she can’t spell lose when that’s all she seems to talking about

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Must be so sad when your only friend to go on holiday with is your hairdresser

Also - why does she keep going on about LOOSING weight 🤣 pure embarrassing she can’t spell lose when that’s all she seems to talking about
Some of their pictures remind me of films where an older woman with money has a younger guy she uses for eye candy and to carry her fur coat 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He’s saving her from being chatted up everyday you know 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Deep down she is sad & lonely hence all this showing off and constant approval . She may have loads of cash 💰

Reactions: 15
“Guys I might even consider going teetotal and stop drinking completely, I don’t like it, I HaTe ThE FeELing of BeInG DruNK. I have fun without it anyway, I don’t need it” blah blah blah

*flies off to Mykonos and starts drinking immediately* 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It’s the way she’s positioned her hand so the Rolex is showing. Just in case we all forgot that’s she’s got one. She’s such a sad show off, people with class don’t flash things like that.
She probably stopped off at Mykonos Market and picked up a hooky ‘Relox’ watch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sinking the booze on this trip isn’t she , she looks bored 🤭

Reactions: 4
Her boobs look like ice cream scoops. Is it the bra she’s wearing making them look like that or has she had a cheeky lift & that’s why she’s taken holiday?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“Guys I might even consider going teetotal and stop drinking completely, I don’t like it, I HaTe ThE FeELing of BeInG DruNK. I have fun without it anyway, I don’t need it” blah blah blah

*flies off to Mykonos and starts drinking immediately* 🙄
Not even just a little drinking... wine, shots etc!

And her most recent set of posed photos, clearly isn't having that good a time if they're that obsessed with Instagram photos

Reactions: 8
Her boobs look like ice cream scoops. Is it the bra she’s wearing making them look like that or has she had a cheeky lift & that’s why she’s taken holiday?
I think they look awful ! She's oiled them up especially too. It's disappointing how narcissistic she has become since she started doing the workouts in her flat.

Reactions: 11
I think they look awful ! She's oiled them up especially too. It's disappointing how narcissistic she has become since she started doing the workouts in her flat.
Agree. Loved her workouts about 1 yr ago. Now I’m just cringing whenever I see her.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.