Courtney Black #4 Yet again telling a fib, we all know you’re a sticky rib

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the winners has posted a 12 week transformation in her on insta, the before pic is similar to the one CB posted, doesn’t really make sense 😬
If I'm thinking of the same person her before picture is from before she trained with someone else (that a.hole james Smith maybe?)

Not CBs fault if someone isnt being totally honest though

Reactions: 3
If I'm thinking of the same person her before picture is from before she trained with someone else (that a.hole james Smith maybe?)

Not CBs fault if someone isnt being totally honest though
He’s right up her arse that James isn’t he . Yes I would have thought she would be the type he calls out.

Reactions: 7
He’s right up her arse that James isn’t he . Yes I would have thought she would be the type he calls out.
Yeah, hes toxic but getting spoken to (at) like 💩 seems to appeal to certain females.

His book is nothing new or original. His only USP is how arrogant and patronising he is telling the StUpID fAT wOmEN how dumb they are by mansplaining everything 🙄

Hes obviously smart enough to see that CB is a cash cow so is sticking in with her hoping for some sort of cross over. Otherwise he would be pointing out the hypocritical bra bulge work outs etc

Reactions: 7
I must be really old because who goes on holiday and has the "best" company/meal/drinks/night and has time to edit and post videos???

Not even that but also reposting everything that the person she iswith posts.

Fair enough she must be getting a freebie because she has plastered the name of her hotel so that's probably a business agreement (wouldnt have thought you'd want randoms knowing where you were in real time) but why not enjoy your night?

Courtney, put your phone down, chill and have a good night. Stop looking for validation and adulation. Just enjoy your success and the holidays it provides.

Reactions: 13
I must be really old because who goes on holiday and has the "best" company/meal/drinks/night and has time to edit and post videos???

Not even that but also reposting everything that the person she iswith posts.

Fair enough she must be getting a freebie because she has plastered the name of her hotel so that's probably a business agreement (wouldnt have thought you'd want randoms knowing where you were in real time) but why not enjoy your night?

Courtney, put your phone down, chill and have a good night. Stop looking for validation and adulation. Just enjoy your success and the holidays it provides.
Sad that everything has to go on insta for validation and all that posing must be exhausting. Just get on with the holiday and stop posing

Reactions: 6
She’s mega cringe when she “dances” looks like she’s having spasms 🤣 and u can tell she thinks she’s amazing 🤦🏻‍♀️ Far from it! What would of have been funny, was her falling off her chair 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
She literally looks like the divorced aunt at a wedding reception who’s had too many wines and is hitting on men 10 years her junior.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
How the hell is she 24?! She looks like one of the 50 year old housewives of Beverley hills who has had far too much plastic surgery

• Heart
Reactions: 26
How has she just got back then gone straight out the beach club, her pal looks like death warmed up 🤣 they’ve got to have been at an after kitchen party 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She could have bought her mate some clothes if shes dragged him on hol. He’s had the same cream linen shirt on for three days now.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone call the police because it looks like she has nicked her nans sunglasses

Reactions: 4
She's an actual show
I'd be feeling ashamed for her if I was in a night out and saw someone acting a twit like that, especially the places where she is look so chilled
Be fuming some idiotic bleep who loves themselves was ruining my time!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.