Courtney Black #2 fillers have cracked, hardly any calories to track

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What 😳 😳 why did Courtney let that post through. Honestly if you can't stop working out that much how the heck does she work out 6 days a week with a 2 year old I spy an issue

Reactions: 2
What 😳 😳 why did Courtney let that post through. Honestly if you can't stop working out that much how the heck does she work out 6 days a week with a 2 year old I spy an issue
To be fair I worked out 6 times a week with a toddler, as long as you can fit it in I don't see that being an issue, its more the fact she's been advised by a doctor not to.

What's the new thread guys??? Desperate to show you how awfully edited her latest picture is. She's nipped her waist in

1612862716420.png

All that money and she can’t buy herself some new underwear. CB hun, you have a hole in your knickers 😳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.