Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Radadiamond2

Actually had to create an account here just to comment on this. Earlier in the year I worked with her on a campaign and she looked nothing like her Instagram pics. I actually sent a ‘behind the scenes’ video of the styling to my sister and she said ‘who’s that’ I said ‘Courtney Black from Instagram’ and my sister said no it’s not. She was incredibly self absorbed, taking hundreds of pics of herself that she then furiously edited. Pointless having an MUA there as she edited all her work too.

She had quite a big stomach as well which was surprising. She of course has lost a lot of body fat since then - must be the insane dancing. But she’s not in the slightest a ‘girls girl’ she does not have that vibe about her at all. I mean she may have been in a ‘bad place’ then or whatever but for someone that came from a ‘council estate’ she’s crawled up her own arse and camped out there. If she was a mince pie she’d eat herself or maybe just half of herself.
Anyway I spoke to my PT about her and how well she was doing and she said anyone who is overweight by 3/4 stone will end up with joint pain and injuries if they’re attempting to ‘throw themselves around’ like she does, obviously if you’re heavier these things have more of an impact. She also said of course people will lose weight on 1300 - 1600 calories for a sustained period of time dependant on height, muscle mass etc but it’s stepping into eating disorder territory if there’s no specific guidance and monitoring of their nutrition and mindset around it. She also said half the exercises are bogus and jammed together in an attempt to ‘re-invent’ the wheel and make it look like she is delivering something unique. There’s a reason why people don’t splice a deadlift with a bent over row into a burpee ‘variation’ because form goes out the window for most people!

Anyway to conclude it’s all for the money in my opinion, likely earning 100k plus a month but still attempted to sell lumispa to her followers which is a well known mlm. Anything for the dollar I think but people are buying what she’s selling so...

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

anonesk223

Can’t be just me who thinks thefitnesschef’s post wasn’t at all rude or unnecessary?! Was worded much more reasonably and professionally than Courtney’s replies? I can’t believe how much stick he’s getting in the comments it’s embarrassing!

Anyway, if you’re prone to getting “attacked” in your photo comments a lot, chances are the problem is you hun

Reactions: 36

Littleoldlurker

Uh oh! At least acknowledge that you’ve seen comments around the print and you’ve contacted USA PRO as a matter of urgency Courtney, instead of ignoring everyone.
Love the ending of the second comment!! You’re not warriors, you’re not her friends you’re pound signs! It’s exactly right! People need to get a grip

• Heart
Reactions: 31

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I hate how her fans have “Trained by CB” in their bios 🤣 I like watching Ronaldo videos on YouTube. I have not been trained by Ronaldo even if I do go to the park and copy him

• Haha
Reactions: 27

SpiceWeasel

VIP Member
Oh my days the story she just posted 🥴 how this lockdown has really got her and she’s having to quarantine on her own in another country, hold on while I find the worlds smallest violin to play for her 🎻🎻🎻🎻

WHAT. A. TWAT. 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 26

passmethetea101

Why does she post one tiny square of chocolate or a piece of bread and say 'Oh I love eating blah blah, I'm so over my eating disorder I never restrict myself' - yet we know full well she looks down on everyone who eats 'bad' food (her idea of bad being anything other than chicken and broccoli'. She's a massive fraud and is so self centred. Can't stand the girl.

I also had PT sessions with her a while back. She put me on the rower for a good 20 minutes and my goal was not to lose weight. She was lazy and was more interested in chatting with the other PTs or looking at her phone.

Reactions: 24

peanutbuttercupp11

Chatty Member
that sounds like the rachfitness girl on insta that CB always reposts who looks anorexic who does 3-4 hours of exercise a day
I had a look at her insta and it so scary, everything about it screams ED. In ONE DAY she said she did 30 minute boxing, then a 30 minute Courtney workout, then a 5km run, then a 40 minute workout with another PT then was thinking of finishing up with another 30 minute Courtney workout?! So unhealthy. On another day she posted about how exhausted she was so she "listened to her body" and had a rest day so just went on a three hour walk. That's not a rest!! It's so dangerous that this behaviour is being encouraged!

• Wow

Mrspcl

Some of those look a likes she posted the other day made me laugh, only likeness I can see on her is Natalie Cassidy

• Haha
  • Heart

SirAragorn

OK hello first post... finally seen the light, like so many others!
I've been doing Courntey since August. Honestly, it has done nothing for my body other than f up my knees and back and made me obsessed and constantly tired. Even my boyfriend think it's terrible, he's noticed how it puts me in a bad mood and he is astounded every time he sees me do it and how all over the place she is. However I kept going because she's so popular and how some transformation pics look amazing...
I'm not sure if anyone else has experienced the same but I'm a healthy, active, 25 yo, fluctuate around 10 stone and 5ft 7. I've been doing her workouts but it's honestly made no changes to my body? I don't know whether it's because I'm so tired and stressed all the time or if it's because it's making me eat more. I lost more weight doing blogilates a few years ago and that's not high impact at all!

I came across Lucy Mountains nobs plans- has anyone done them? She looks amazing. She walks on the screen with a cuppa, relaxed and friendly as opposed to CB who is like OK RIGHT GUYS ENERGY TUCK JUMPS WARRIOR DON'T LET ME DOWN SJBSKWNSBJS...

My partner pointed out that CB comes across like she'll finish a real time workout and afterwards be like ok that's work done, time to workout for myself. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if some ocd tendencies from her eating disorder linger, like I can imagine that she's so frantic all the time perhaps because she's obsessed with having her heart rate at and above a certain number? Like that's how her disorder is manifesting atm...

Anyhoo, glad I've finally unfollowed and seen the light even if it took me 4 months

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Alexaj

VIP Member
"Scared to eat bread, scared to have a bath, but now she's all better, don't make me laugh"

• Haha

Bb1995

I’ve done it, I’ve finally cancelled my subscription to her app!!! It was a combination of the fb group, disordered eating promotion and blatant breeches of the rules - I just can’t support her anymore. It became clear that she was just after the ££ and didn’t really care about anything else. As I’ve said in the past I do enjoy her workouts but I just can’t support her or give her anymore of my money anymore!

• Heart

ngh

Courtney: “I can do all my work from home.”

so why are you not doing your women’s best “work” from home????

• Heart
Not Courtney slagging off influencers for travelling to Dubai when she was in Dubai NOT FOR WORK in December and Cannes ALSO NOT FOR WORK earlier on in 2020... 🤨 the rules in December were still essential travel only. So stupid

• Heart
Reactions: 22