Courtney Black #2 fillers have cracked, hardly any calories to track

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello team 🤣🤣🤣

So far .... 52 (I think) pages of CB:

1) doing whatever the f she likes regardless of lockdown rules
2) still struggling with an eating disorder whilst trying to hide it
3) titting about in her videos (dancing/stupid poses before exercises
4) the queen of time control- 40 min workout lasting 50 min😂

HAVE I MISSED ANYTHING

• Haha
Reactions: 8
5)promoting unhealthy attitudes to food and weight loss (inadvertently)
6) allowing the Facebook group to essentially become an ed forum

Reactions: 12
I’ve done it, I’ve finally cancelled my subscription to her app!!! It was a combination of the fb group, disordered eating promotion and blatant breeches of the rules - I just can’t support her anymore. It became clear that she was just after the ££ and didn’t really care about anything else. As I’ve said in the past I do enjoy her workouts but I just can’t support her or give her anymore of my money anymore!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Looks like she’s in her new Porsche 🥴 wonder if she’s donated any of her earnings to the food bank this year x probs not x

Reactions: 7
Looks like she’s in her new Porsche 🥴 wonder if she’s donated any of her earnings to the food bank this year x probs not x
Always feel like charity is kind of optional but I hope all her taxes are in order. No evidence to say they wouldn't be but always my concern with influencers as it is a complicated area.

Reactions: 6
I’ll be cancelling after the next challenge, my peloton should have arrived and I can’t justify paying both!

Reactions: 2
7) old racist and fat shaming tweets have come to light. She just deleted them instead of owning up and apologising
8) Constantly talking about what her BFF G is eating and shaming it (pizza etc)
9) tells everyone there is no such thing as bad food. Next day ‘guys I’ve eaten so much bad food’
10) tags designer brands in her pics but caught out for wearing fakes
11) Apple Watch gate... promoted a fake Apple Watch then got angry at followers for messaging her telling her it was a scam and they didn’t receive a watch/received broken one
12) fake person. In the first lockdown she was very rude on insta live, telling people to shut up and she won’t do a live if they comment again etc. Now she’s making £££ she’s nice as pie

I’m sure there is even more that I’ve missed. Basically... she’s awful

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I've cancelled the app. Going to do the sweat and alexia clarke workouts instead.

I do enjoy the cb workouts but I'm not sure i can sustain the high intensity for much longer, I hate that I got such good results from it but I just cannot sustain it!

Reactions: 4
New to the CB threads but I scanned through the last one. I subscribe to the app because the gym plan is pretty decent (happy to be told of similar apps with clear and explained plans for the gym too!! Though not Shreddy as Grace is just as problematic as CB 😂).

I joined the Facebook group and thought I’d look at the live workouts after all of the hype. I just don’t get it... so shouty... so all over the place. If I went to a gym class without clear instruction I’d want a refund!!

Reactions: 3
I just find her really vulgar constantly flashing her new found wealth especially at this terrible time. Sure can’t buy class.

Quite the achievement being able to afford a Porsche at her age though, only yesterday I saw someone with a new one and was thinking I would love to get to a point in my life when I can afford one! I doubt it though 🤣 my uncle used to have one when I was about 8 and I remember asking my dad ‘daddy why don’t you have a Porsche?’ And his response was ‘because I have you’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The horrible white pants posing in the mirror this morning:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::sick: why does she think we need to see this. Also lolz that she has not once posted her ITS workout gear, or worn it for workouts? Must be bleeping shite, there's a surprise!

Reactions: 5
Just did an alexia clark workout. Loved it!
Controlled and organised and gets the job done and no obsessing over cals burnt

Reactions: 5
She definitely wants to flaunt her wealth around she doesnt give a duck! I think she’s very much a materialistic person. Also i forgot to mention before, has anyone noticed when she talks about her past with an ED and shes explaining it, she goes “i see ____(insert food type/item) as bad” etc? Probably insignificant, but the fact that she doesnt say “i saw ___ was bad” or any kind of past tense about the item. It geniunely is proof for me that she is just not over her ED at all and is still caught up in it all.

Always feel like charity is kind of optional but I hope all her taxes are in order. No evidence to say they wouldn't be but always my concern with influencers as it is a complicated area.
Charity is optional but tbh I’d think anyone earning the amount she does and not donating is selfish, especially considering she harps on about how she came from a council house 🥴 plus people are legit losing their jobs left right n centre atm, here’s CB with a brand new Porsche, a huge house plus 10000+ worth of tacky furniture

Reactions: 9
Charity is optional but tbh I’d think anyone earning the amount she does and not donating is selfish, especially considering she harps on about how she came from a council house 🥴 plus people are legit losing their jobs left right n centre atm, here’s CB with a brand new Porsche, a huge house plus 10000+ worth of tacky furniture
I agree tbh but guess it speaks to her character and how some people do not remain humble. Im not even comfortable money wise and I still always donate to charity and food banks as much as possible

• Heart
Hello team 🤣🤣🤣

So far .... 52 (I think) pages of CB:

1) doing whatever the f she likes regardless of lockdown rules
2) still struggling with an eating disorder whilst trying to hide it
3) titting about in her videos (dancing/stupid poses before exercises
4) the queen of time control- 40 min workout lasting 50 min😂

HAVE I MISSED ANYTHING
She’s an XS in gym outfits 😂

• Haha
I'll be cancelling my app soon, I do like her boxing ones but now I'm working again (was made redundant) don't have the time esp when it goes over the actual time stated. Plus that FB just gets worse on the daily. Have started doing Ciara London workouts instead, so much more down to earth and relatable as decent human being, her most recent challenge in her group you pay for everyone was encouraged to give her beit donating to food banks, paying a present from choose love, you get the idea. She also doesn't try and force her views onto you or make people feel bad if they had a naughty meal. She'd tell you to have 2 mince pies nevermind just half of one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.