Courtney Black #3 thread number three, how’s your knees?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am praying that people give themselves enough rest with their knees and don’t think ‘IF YOURE NOT WORKIN WHAT YOU DOIN?!’ Isn’t it essential to give your muscle groups a break/train on alternate days so they can repair/grow?

Reactions: 9
I am praying that people give themselves enough rest with their knees and don’t think ‘IF YOURE NOT WORKIN WHAT YOU DOIN?!’ Isn’t it essential to give your muscle groups a break/train on alternate days so they can repair/grow?
At least 48 hours before retraining that muscle group 😳! As a personal trainer she should know this..

Reactions: 5
She loves to buy a balloon every time her followers go up!! I don’t know why she is so surprised that she has so many, when SHE buys them 🧐😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Loving that in the past year (roughly) I’ve made the transition from a CB warrior to a tattle warrior 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Isn’t she meant to be isolating and away from other people since she’s just come back from being abroad? I wonder who filmed that new HIIT video of her in the snow. Couldn’t have been on a tripod because it’s way too wobbly!! I hate influencers that think they’re above the rules

Reactions: 14
Also, didnt she do a big thing over the weekend about PT’s who put up swipe workouts and don’t really do them?! She obviously didnt do a whole workout in the snow and what bleeping stupid advice telling people to go and workout in -1 temperatures outside in barely any clothes?! What are the odds that in a few days she is ill and needs a break...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My first thread title thanks!! Celebrated with a 30 min spin on my ~*Peloton*~

Reactions: 22
You guys have turned me into a CB despiser 🤣 started using the sweat app two weeks ago after unsubscribing to CB, no more bad knees and I’ve lost more weight on that than with CB.

Reactions: 11
What on earth am i witnessing right now? working out in a sports bra and shorts in the snow... has this woman reached ultimate insanity?
As if the picture holding the toaster wasn’t ridiculous enough she goes and does this 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.