Courtney Black #2 fillers have cracked, hardly any calories to track

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
7) old racist and fat shaming tweets have come to light. She just deleted them instead of owning up and apologising
8) Constantly talking about what her BFF G is eating and shaming it (pizza etc)
9) tells everyone there is no such thing as bad food. Next day ‘guys I’ve eaten so much bad food’
10) tags designer brands in her pics but caught out for wearing fakes
11) Apple Watch gate... promoted a fake Apple Watch then got angry at followers for messaging her telling her it was a scam and they didn’t receive a watch/received broken one
12) fake person. In the first lockdown she was very rude on insta live, telling people to shut up and she won’t do a live if they comment again etc. Now she’s making £££ she’s nice as pie

I’m sure there is even more that I’ve missed. Basically... she’s awful
Christ I didn’t know about the last one... I have noticed her personality change though 🤣🤣🤣 so fake

Reactions: 2
Her idea of low impact 🤔. Isn’t really true low impact lol . Also not meant to be a nice person at all !

Also all the posing etc and this OTT happiness is all false. To be that obsessed with working out and food and materialistic things isn’t being very ‘ Happy ‘ to me..

Reactions: 11
Her idea of low impact 🤔. Isn’t really true low impact lol . Also not meant to be a nice person at all !

Also all the posing etc and this OTT happiness is all false. To be that obsessed with working out and food and materialistic things isn’t being very ‘ Happy ‘ to me..
Hit the nail on the head there 👌

Reactions: 5
Actually bit the bullet abs cancelled yesterday instead, I don’t think I have a challenge in me and I can’t cope with the combos, anymore. Back to heavy weights and running for me!

time to leave the group too. If I see one more comment saying ‘what was that workout this morning 😅😅😂’ I’ll flip a table 😂everyday someone says it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Actually had to create an account here just to comment on this. Earlier in the year I worked with her on a campaign and she looked nothing like her Instagram pics. I actually sent a ‘behind the scenes’ video of the styling to my sister and she said ‘who’s that’ I said ‘Courtney Black from Instagram’ and my sister said no it’s not. She was incredibly self absorbed, taking hundreds of pics of herself that she then furiously edited. Pointless having an MUA there as she edited all her work too.

She had quite a big stomach as well which was surprising. She of course has lost a lot of body fat since then - must be the insane dancing. But she’s not in the slightest a ‘girls girl’ she does not have that vibe about her at all. I mean she may have been in a ‘bad place’ then or whatever but for someone that came from a ‘council estate’ she’s crawled up her own arse and camped out there. If she was a mince pie she’d eat herself or maybe just half of herself.
Anyway I spoke to my PT about her and how well she was doing and she said anyone who is overweight by 3/4 stone will end up with joint pain and injuries if they’re attempting to ‘throw themselves around’ like she does, obviously if you’re heavier these things have more of an impact. She also said of course people will lose weight on 1300 - 1600 calories for a sustained period of time dependant on height, muscle mass etc but it’s stepping into eating disorder territory if there’s no specific guidance and monitoring of their nutrition and mindset around it. She also said half the exercises are bogus and jammed together in an attempt to ‘re-invent’ the wheel and make it look like she is delivering something unique. There’s a reason why people don’t splice a deadlift with a bent over row into a burpee ‘variation’ because form goes out the window for most people!

Anyway to conclude it’s all for the money in my opinion, likely earning 100k plus a month but still attempted to sell lumispa to her followers which is a well known mlm. Anything for the dollar I think but people are buying what she’s selling so...

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Actually had to create an account here just to comment on this. Earlier in the year I worked with her on a campaign and she looked nothing like her Instagram pics. I actually sent a ‘behind the scenes’ video of the styling to my sister and she said ‘who’s that’ I said ‘Courtney Black from Instagram’ and my sister said no it’s not. She was incredibly self absorbed, taking hundreds of pics of herself that she then furiously edited. Pointless having an MUA there as she edited all her work too.

She had quite a big stomach as well which was surprising. She of course has lost a lot of body fat since then - must be the insane dancing. But she’s not in the slightest a ‘girls girl’ she does not have that vibe about her at all. I mean she may have been in a ‘bad place’ then or whatever but for someone that came from a ‘council estate’ she’s crawled up her own arse and camped out there. If she was a mince pie she’d eat herself or maybe just half of herself.
Anyway I spoke to my PT about her and how well she was doing and she said anyone who is overweight by 3/4 stone will end up with joint pain and injuries if they’re attempting to ‘throw themselves around’ like she does, obviously if you’re heavier these things have more of an impact. She also said of course people will lose weight on 1300 - 1600 calories for a sustained period of time dependant on height, muscle mass etc but it’s stepping into eating disorder territory if there’s no specific guidance and monitoring of their nutrition and mindset around it. She also said half the exercises are bogus and jammed together in an attempt to ‘re-invent’ the wheel and make it look like she is delivering something unique. There’s a reason why people don’t splice a deadlift with a bent over row into a burpee ‘variation’ because form goes out the window for most people!

Anyway to conclude it’s all for the money in my opinion, likely earning 100k plus a month but still attempted to sell lumispa to her followers which is a well known mlm. Anything for the dollar I think but people are buying what she’s selling so...
BEST comment ever, bravo. Love the bit where you say shes camped out up her own arse Hahahahah brilliant😂

Reactions: 18

Wish her cult could see this. She’s here for the dollar. Even her positivity is unhealthy. It’s ok to be sad sometimes

Reactions: 12
Shock she’s doing whatever the F she wants.

She’ll say it’s something to do with her support bubble. I highly doubt she has read the rules. She’s doing what she pleases. Money can’t buy intelligence and common sense unfortunately

Reactions: 3
I guess cos she's a single person she's allowed to have people in her bubble over??But I thought that was just one other household not several..... Clearly the rules do not apply to her. Would love to see her face if she got find out and fined.

Aghhhh she’s annoying me so much that she’s breaking the rules like that and pretending it’s because it’s allowed bu the government. Surely if she’s from a single person household she can only bubble up with one other household... not her mum AND her sister. I thought it was for just one day too? And she’s been seeing Georgia and had builders in her house throughout this.. what the heck. I was such a massive supporter of her at first (like hugeee) but now I refuse to do any of her workouts or support her anymore. I don’t think she’s authentic and I hope other people start to see her for what she really is

Aghhhh she’s annoying me so much that she’s breaking the rules like that and pretending it’s because it’s allowed bu the government. Surely if she’s from a single person household she can only bubble up with one other household... not her mum AND her sister. I thought it was for just one day too? And she’s been seeing Georgia and had builders in her house throughout this.. what the heck. I was such a massive supporter of her at first (like hugeee) but now I refuse to do any of her workouts or support her anymore. I don’t think she’s authentic and I hope other people start to see her for what she really is
A bubble doesn't work if it's with more than one household and/or your bubble have bubbled up with others. It's beyond irresponsible and so unfair as many of (myself included) didn't see loved ones this year because rules are rules - but clearly they don't apply to CB.

A bubble doesn't work if it's with more than one household and/or your bubble have bubbled up with others. It's beyond irresponsible and so unfair as many of (myself included) didn't see loved ones this year because rules are rules - but clearly they don't apply to CB.
I hope people have messaged her calling her out on this. I am going to!

Reactions: 6
She probably don’t care - a 10k fine to her is nothing.
I’m fairly sure she is in tier 4 so confused how she has multiple households over and how they stayed overnight. Tier 4 didn’t benefit from the Christmas 1 day bubble rule.
I imagine she is going to say that her mate is there all the time for work which is allowed. But she has multiple people there yesterday and today which isn’t allowed in tier 4. If she is single household then it’s a bubble with 1 other household, not multiple.

she’s said before that her sister and her niece live with her mum I think? So I think that would be allowed as a bubble 🧐 I could be wrong though! Not got a clue about these bubbles to be honest 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.