Courtney Adamo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she not sticking to just the one gift anymore?

I also agree that’s not a gift but something necessary.
It’s probably the want, need, wear, read principle. Although usually the “want” of the child is not undies.

I have to say, we would always get underwear at Christmas as well. My grandma would send them from overseas, it’s quite common over there. But they were not on our own wish lists.

Reactions: 1
Someone on the forum beginning with G pointed out that a sewing machine was on the Christmas list. I missed that.

London flat is up as sold subject to STC. I'll be honest I was secret buyer with a spare £1.150 million change.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Today’s quote about walking alone for a bit is quite telling…??
I think it’s just another platitude she’s picked up somewhere, that she thinks makes her look introspective. Instead it just raises eyebrows 🤨

If she had more than an ounce of self reflection she wouldn’t still be selling out her kids on social media.

Reactions: 3
Just saw Olliella post about moving down to Sydney and I noticed that Courtney doesn’t follow her anymore. I find it weird how she unfollows people who she was good friends with. Anyway as always I appreciate we don’t know the actual reality and it is just Instagram.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Just saw Olliella post about moving down to Sydney and I noticed that Courtney doesn’t follow her anymore. I find it weird how she unfollows people who she was good friends with. Anyway as always I appreciate we don’t know the actual reality and it is just Instagram.
I saw that post. I think they are keeping the BB house though. Her sister moved to Sydney from LA and as they are close I think that’s why she moved back there. Who knows if dislike for the BB crowd was also a reason? She’s mentioned wanting another child too. Don’t they have enough? Her whole account is one long free advert for the business.

I find the whole unfollowing once good friends baffling. Smacks of immaturity. Not surprised she’s walking alone if she throws friendships away so easily.

I thought the same, she's always had nothing but praise for where they live, now she won't stop posting about how badly aus is handling the climate crisis. Which would seem authentic coming from anyone but her.

Cue the move to a magical utopia that she will rave about. She'll finally find her true home and her "tribe" (for 3-4 years before she finds somewhere else)

Any bets? I'm guessing Italy, where she will be insufferably trying to prove that she's the most Italian person in the world who fits in sooo well with the other Italians. Her last name is Adamo! Her dogs name is Nocciola! She makes her own pizza dough!
Honestly she's so false. Plus those adverts for packet soup. Not very Eco hey Courtney!

No tv or electronics or social media for the children but dressing them like moulin rouge rejects and and posting it, along with near naked or revealing pics of the girls is ok?

Righto Courtney, remind me again how great a parent you are with your crappy raising children courses.

Dick.
Ohhh that awful pink taffeta tutu ! 😂

I saw that post. I think they are keeping the BB house though. Her sister moved to Sydney from LA and as they are close I think that’s why she moved back there. Who knows if dislike for the BB crowd was also a reason? She’s mentioned wanting another child too. Don’t they have enough? Her whole account is one long free advert for the business.
Not another kid ! That's not going to help the planet 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I find the whole unfollowing once good friends baffling. Smacks of immaturity. Not surprised she’s walking alone if she throws friendships away so easily.
I always wonder what happened between Courtney, Esther van de Paal and Emily.

Courtney is switching off her phone to enjoy her mum, her family, the summer holidays… and no doubt her secret, overdeveloped beach house. 🤟🏻

I find olliella pretty inoffensive, she’s also successful so I’m surprised Courtney isn’t all over her tbh.

I don’t think Olliella and Courtney would have much in common or gel with each other. Both their accounts are curated, but in different ways.

I suspect they are also slightly in competition with each other.

I find olliella pretty inoffensive, she’s also successful so I’m surprised Courtney isn’t all over her tbh.
The thing about her is that almost every post on her account is an advert, undeclared.

Little.winnie built a new house from scratch... and it looks exactly like Courtney's house.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So it’s about a $1000 a night and they must keep the basement locked up as it’s not part of the listing. Interesting.

There’s availability next weekend too so I bet they have AirBNB guests in at the moment while they are at the beach house. Or maybe they’ve already left for the US? Flew back with her mother? It looks like the children will miss all of Term 1.

I wonder if the beach house is completed yet?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.