Courtney Adamo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ivy was crying because of something happening with her friends at school, so mother of the year posts Ivy's private business to instagram as an advertisement for her course. She's the last person I'd go to for parenting advice.

Reactions: 11
Has she even raised a kid to adulthood? Come back in a few more years with your advice Courtney.

Reactions: 6
I don’t know. I can’t see the break up of those friendships being over the vaccine. It’s more believable to me that they were simply over her needy, pretentious, dramatic BS. The other 3 (the sisters & church farm) seem very laid back & sort of easygoing & not into the effort of the whole queen bee show. Winnie always seemed a bit more starry-eyed over Court so I can see how she’s still hanging on. But the rest of them seem not into playing her games or feeding into her crap…just my 2 cents

Reactions: 2
Courtney needed to let everyone know that she cried after finishing watching all 6 series of Schitts Creek.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Exactly my first thought. Doesn't appear to be much of them and quite see through too
Same! I noticed how sheer they were & the high heels on the floor as well. Struck me as odd seeing as how she went on & on about how she wouldn’t let her girls wear 2 piece bathing suits for the longest time so as not to sexualize them or something along those lines. Then again, we’re taking about the same woman that rose to fame on a controversial pic of her daughter & seems to get off on the rush of (along with her rabid followers) shutting down haters. I’m sure she knows exactly what she’s doing & that photo was an invitation to come at the queen.

I still remember the day I lost respect for her- sometime during their gap year a pweirdo openly commented something filthy on a photo of marlowe, she had to have seen it because a bunch of her followers commented about it telling others to report the creep. She deleted all comments mentioning it and the very next day posted a revealing photo of her daughter again.

And then sometime after that she did an interview or blog post acknowledging that there might be creeps following her but they "chose not to live in fear" and that there are creeps in real life too so you can't avoid them. The difference with creeps in real life is that they don't have permanent photos of your children and access to their full name, birthday, address and school!

We've seen how she's obsessed with that photo of Ivy with her knickers showing. I won't go as far as to say she's baiting creeps to gain more followers but she's damn well not doing anything to protect her kids from them. She'd rather ignore the issue

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Her whole fame is off the back of her showing marlow's naked body and Instagram taking it down isn't it? Courtney, Instagram was just trying to protect your child seeing as you have no interest in it. But it became poor victim Courtney instead. I think in future people will look back at this Insta parenting era in horror, it's the wild west out there and so many people seem to bear no mind to the consequences of sharing intimate and private photos of their kids without consent to a whole host of people. There are too many sick people out there and I just can't countenance how so many people don't care that their kids are on show for these weirdos to see!

Reactions: 5
Moaning yesterday about feeling like crying all day but then Hot Mikey took her to the beach and the wind blew all the bad thoughts away.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s got a picture of Marlow in her stories wearing a bizarre and inappropriate Halloween ‘outfit’.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
She’s got a picture of Marlow in her stories wearing a bizarre and inappropriate Halloween ‘outfit’.
Wow I just went and looked
When she said little Winnie was on make up duty I didn’t realize she was going to do a sultry look and adult make up. That’s insanely weird. Kids “makeup” on Halloween is white faces abs scars and fake blood not that..

Reactions: 3
Wow I just went and looked
When she said little Winnie was on make up duty I didn’t realize she was going to do a sultry look and adult make up. That’s insanely weird. Kids “makeup” on Halloween is white faces abs scars and fake blood not that..
Yes, so peculiar. And Ivy’s extremely short skirt, far shorter than the friend (a Winnie child I think) she’s standing next to.

Reactions: 1
Yes, so peculiar. And Ivy’s extremely short skirt, far shorter than the friend (a Winnie child I think) she’s standing next to.
And look at Marlow compared to the other children in her picture.

How desperately sad that she is doing that to her children. Her or Michael give no fucls or thoughts to their safety

And look at Marlow compared to the other children in her picture.

How desperately sad that she is doing that to her children. Her or Michael give no fucls or thoughts to their safety
M sticks out like a sore thumb in the second pic compared to the winnie kids.

That dress would be okay on an 18 year old not a young 9 year old.

Reactions: 3
Oh my god! Can't believe those skimpy, tacky outfits and fishnet stockings paired with false lashes and dramatic, sexy makeup on a NINE year old?! Has courtney lost her mind? Ivy too doing a sultry pose, it's awful 🙁 it also really doesn't fit with the linen brand, the others all look so innocent and Courtney has dressed her kids up like they're 18year olds on their first Halloween away from home, letting loose! I'm actually shocked by this.

• Sad
This is a far cry from her London days of Amish outfits and quaint, wholesome content. Back when she made them look like an old fashioned family from an Enid Blyton story. Well, she got followers for posting about Marlow's body and I guess she intends to keep it that way. What a selfish and nasty person. She wouldn't let her kids wear bright, branded clothes but she'll encourage them to sexualize themselves for her social media :sick::(

• Sick
  • Sad
Agree, a terrible choice of outfit for a little girl. I’m so keen to know where it all went wrong with the linens. Wonder how long little Winnie will stay in the inner circle?

I noticed that on the US Forum where there is a thread of over 300 pages about her, no one mentioned the Halloween ‘costumes’ which I found strange.

Courtney is setting the scene: they can no longer live in Australia due to the government’s inaction on climate change.

(Conveniently ignoring the environmental impact of a family of seven who take numerous long haul flights.)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.