Courtney Adamo #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so uneasy watching that video. How embarrassing thinking you’re life/private life would be of interest enough to sell it. It reeks of desperation. Get a job, you missed the boat doing this years ago.

Reactions: 6
We know how to live better than you do. GIVE US YOUR MONEY TODAY.

View attachment 2385152

No tea. Someone found a locals’ page on FB complaining about the loss of the beach shack. The previous owner was very upset from memory.
It's giving the husband has cheated and the couple puts on a united front to give a statement to the press.
EJiA2G0WwAAmN7h.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Courtney put a video on her stories of the dog snoring. It shows that Ivy & Quin’s room is not as tidy as she claimed it was the other day. It’s not as messy as a normal teenage room, but it’s marginally less sterile than when she last filmed it.

That word salad about balance what the 😵💫 keys are who wants to hear her waffle on in a Masterclass for FREE - not me! I think I’m going to unfollow there is nothing inspirational about this woman her life is so bleak and boring!

Reactions: 3
I'm pretty close to unfollowing, too. Can't think of the last time she posted anything I enjoyed.

Reactions: 2
If you’re on tattle you should definitely be unfollowing these accounts! Don’t give them the satisfaction of the numbers!

Reactions: 8
100% unfollow - I only have a look once every 6 months or so when I'm really bored and believe me you miss NOTHING! As someone said above, don't give them the 'numbers' that allow the freeloader lifestyle.

Reactions: 4
I think the problem is, is that the kids have grown up mostly and her posts used to be more spontaneous and natural and about parenting young kids, it’s overly forced because she is desperately trying to find topics to talk about. It feels chringey now because it’s not genuine, it’s too forced.

I think the problem is, is that the kids have grown up mostly and her posts used to be more spontaneous and natural and about parenting young kids, it’s overly forced because she is desperately trying to find topics to talk about. It feels chringey now because it’s not genuine, it’s too forced.
Watson probably can’t wait to get out. I couldn’t stand being a Steiner kid in my teens.

Reactions: 1
They look slightly unhinged in that photo and aged. I wonder if their marriage is really as wonderful as Courtney makes out?! Re the price, she’s so out of touch and believes her own hype due to her ‘fans’ on instagram; she can’t see how silly she looks,
No way their marriage is as good as she makes out. Nobody who is truly happy and fulfilled needs to go on constantly about how wonderful their life and marriage are

Unfollowed.

Was it the gormless heiress in her period undies that tipped you over the edge? 🤔

39E1C44B-128A-458A-BD6F-82FD3F978EA4.jpeg

13A58FCD-8866-4022-8C7E-1E09C717E722.jpeg

I suppose Courtney isn’t using Ivy in her period undies so that’s something. Ivy is of course too busy advertising Sheree Commerford’s boring black $280 swimsuit.

• Sick
Was it the gormless heiress in her period undies that tipped you over the edge? 🤔

I suppose Courtney isn’t using Ivy in her period undies so that’s something. Ivy is of course too busy advertising Sheree Commerford’s boring black $280 swimsuit.
Problem is, the swimsuit is designed to make 40-somethings look like 20-somethings. And if that works, great. Just making the swimsuit fit teenagers just made Ivy, Autumn and Sugar look like they were 40-something. It wasn’t young enough, so I don’t know why she thought it would sell. Anyway, no young person wants to dress like their mother.

Reactions: 1
The fact that Volvo has sent this hole a car makes me want to avoid them like the plague. She can afford her own bloody car! Why do brands do this?!

Reactions: 5
The fact that Volvo has sent this hole a car makes me want to avoid them like the plague. She can afford her own bloody car! Why do brands do this?!
Noooo! Are you sure it’s not just borrowed for a few weeks? Kelle Hampton had a car to advertise for a few weeks. But I agree, she is an hole. Rich and privileged hole who look ridiculous relaxing in her underwear on the sofa. Cringe!

What’s with her and little Winnie showing their husbands making their kids lunches? So what! Plus aren’t some of their kids teenagers? Get them to make their own occasionally!

The lunchbox content is so boring and it feels like nothing is sacred from public consumption; we know what their kids eat, where they sleep, what their rooms look like, who their friends are, what they like to read, their hobbies and strengths .. not to mention the occasional personal development leap / challenging behaviour .. it’s ALL laid out for anyone to consume. I unfollowed both, as it feels too invasive of those kids privacy.

Reactions: 5
The lunchbox content is so boring and it feels like nothing is sacred from public consumption; we know what their kids eat, where they sleep, what their rooms look like, who their friends are, what they like to read, their hobbies and strengths .. not to mention the occasional personal development leap / challenging behaviour .. it’s ALL laid out for anyone to consume. I unfollowed both, as it feels too invasive of those kids privacy.
I can't believe anyone is paying for her 'content'. Their lives must be even more boring than hers.

• Haha