Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

carriebooboo

VIP Member
The floor plans were in one of her stories on the Sandy Pines insta account. I can't remember if we took screenshots in the previous thread.
---
And yes. She treats the kids as if they are all extensions of herself/the family and not individuals. She used to get a bit huffy when people asked about one on one time with so many kids, and she made out it wasn't necessary beyond having a quick chat when brushing their hair or whatever.

Reactions: 3
I'm just glad she finally gave Quin and Ivy their own beds!
Yeah that was really, really off to me. I’m not against family members/siblings sharing a bed occasionally for convenience on a holiday or something, but not every night! Those kids deserve their own space and privacy. It’s infantilising and straight up weird.

Pollie

VIP Member
OMG. I thought I’d become a prude but that ad made me so uncomfortable.

If Courtney’s influencing career isn’t sustainable without her children participating, she might need to draw down more of her trust fund.
Omg I came here to say that. She’s selling her daughter!

carriebooboo

VIP Member
I always wonder how it feels for her kids to be fairly restricted with screens/no colourful toys, while their mum has her phone glued to her hand at all times, profiting from them. I'd be raging
They still live in somewhat of a bubble i.e. going to a Steiner school. I think when Easton goes to uni (possibly in America) and his new friends start googling him, it's going to be a shock how much info is out there about him.

atome74

Did anyone watch the series Maid, with Margaret Qualley - I'm pretty sure the extremely rich lady she works as a cleaner for is in the San Juan islands.

stinkerella

That word salad about balance what the 😵💫 keys are who wants to hear her waffle on in a Masterclass for FREE - not me! I think I’m going to unfollow there is nothing inspirational about this woman her life is so bleak and boring!

carriebooboo

VIP Member
Madonna's daughter has spoken about how much of a control freak her mum was and it reminds me of Courtney. Lola went to a posh French school, wasn't allowed to watch TV, ate a strict macrobiotic diet... and she's now trying to be a pop star/influencer/model like most celeb offspring. I bet adult Easton will keep a continent or two between him and his parents for his own mental health.

gossipygertie

Maybe she is not getting the sponsorships as much considering her target demographic is vague- middle age white women who enjoy wearing linen, with older kids? I feel like she is lacking the authenticity to appeal to younger audiences.

atome74

It has some very lovely looking rooms inside, but I cannot get over the lack of curtains. The sun rising in the east in the morning would be blinding.

carriebooboo

VIP Member
I remember her saying when the children were much littler (when Marlow was still a baby and they lived in London) that she didn’t like to comment on their clothes, or to go clothes shopping with the children present. She wouldn’t even look in shop windows, with the idea that if her children didn’t notice what they wore, they would keep wearing what she wanted them to wear for much longer! She was cross with her mother-in-law for commenting how pretty one of Ivy’s dresses was in front of Ivy!!
Flashback to that one time Ivy was allowed some Hello Kitty items and they never appeared on her feed again. 😆

GingerSquid

Apart from exploiting her daughter, Courtney’s very carefully posed thigh gap and popped collar bone to show how thin she is ( Courtney) made me roll my eyes.
It’s all so pathetic and narcissistic and see through! “Look how thin I am, my legs are smaller than my daughter’s”. Deffo a mid life crisis with this one.