Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pollie

VIP Member
People party hard in holiday rentals and never treat them with the same level of respect. why are they always renting their places out? Including their main home (I get the London flat) are they cash poor? I find it odd. Strangers in the kids beds etc
I find it weird too. The London pad and even the beach house I understand. The main house is bizarre, def cash poor.

Reactions: 4

gossipygertie

Courtney would like one kindly gifted, thank you very much, because she’s a poor country mouse who can’t afford up to $10k for an artwork. 😢
Very true, the beach house is a bit bare, the #gifted would really help with the finishing touches.

Fruitshop

Her children have no autonomy. They are very tightly controlled to fit in with her image and aesthetic. In the past she mentioned she didn’t like her boys to wear board shorts so they had to wear tight swim shorts instead. Wtf. She also posted pictures of her boys peeing in the outdoors. Why would you do this? At the very least it is embarrassing for her kids, not mentioning all the sickos out there.

gossipygertie

And despite Quin and Ivy loving sharing a room he's ran out the the studio and she has redecorated the first chance they get.
did she really redecorate? Or was it all mumma? And did Ivy really give the okay for mumma to broadcast her private space to the world in an effort to demonstrate her minimalist Byron beige style?

soirritated

I think she thinks we all fancy Michael, news flash, we don’t 😂. When she goes on about her “hunky” husband, it’s so embarrassing. He’s not a bad looking guy, but he’s not exceptionally good looking like she makes him out to be 😂
He looks pretty average?
Nice smile, but looks lined and very thin.
Another one with sun damage.

Outtheforest

Regardless of what the room looks like, it is such an invasion of privacy, did she get their permission? How embarrassing that all of their private things are now public and what happens when peers see it and possibly use it against them?
I thought this, particuarly the teddies all over the bed, I can't imagine any teenage boy wanting the fact he has cuddly toys on his bed still made public, and I say that as a 29 year old woman who still has her childhood teddy on my bedside table

Puggsnoop

Her newsletter is asking if people want to know about renovations and building houses. Guess teenagers will only let you milk them so far.

• Haha
If you had just turned 17 and your mum posted a photo of you to her 250k plus followers with ‘I love you so much first-name moo’ on it, wouldn’t that be a bit embarrassing. Courtney needs to learn not to overshare undignified things about her children! (But when has this not been an issue for Courtney??)

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
Courtney knows what she’s doing.
It’s grim to contemplate however the fact is that loads of instaparents do this deliberately for various reasons. None of them great but some worse than others.

soirritated

Apart from exploiting her daughter, Courtney’s very carefully posed thigh gap and popped collar bone to show how thin she is ( Courtney) made me roll my eyes.

She used to tag the location of the island by its name. Now she uses ‘Lopez Island’ and says ‘house in the San Juans’ instead, proving that she can withhold information when she wants to - just not about her children’s private lives, it seems.

OK I'm here because I really wanted to like this house, but it really does look cold and boring. I wonder if Courtney is still waiting on some gifted rugs, throws, curtains, lamps... That room would be absolutely blazing in the morning facing directly into the sun.
She’s just waiting for a brand to notice that the room is missing art/rugs/lamps/something weird and will ‘reach out’ to Courtney in a few weeks for her to fill the house with them! Courtney can’t fill up the space yet, for fear that she’ll miss out on an opportunity to be given freebies!

carriebooboo

VIP Member
The design of that room is like something a single man would have. Yes, lots of places to sit but not conducive to a family spending time together. It looks so uncomfortable, no back pillow or armrests.

GingerSquid

100% unfollow - I only have a look once every 6 months or so when I'm really bored and believe me you miss NOTHING! As someone said above, don't give them the 'numbers' that allow the freeloader lifestyle.

Outtheforest

So Easton has already moved out locally with friends before he goes to Uni in Hawaii in August.
Interesting.

It’s definitely giving the vibe that Easton told mumma to lay off posting his life online and he wants no part of it anymore.
And despite Quin and Ivy loving sharing a room he's ran out the the studio and she has redecorated the first chance they get.

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
They look slightly unhinged in that photo and aged. I wonder if their marriage is really as wonderful as Courtney makes out?! Re the price, she’s so out of touch and believes her own hype due to her ‘fans’ on instagram; she can’t see how silly she looks,
No way their marriage is as good as she makes out. Nobody who is truly happy and fulfilled needs to go on constantly about how wonderful their life and marriage are

Puggsnoop

Bit uncomfortable that she tags her children's account. So all her followers can look at them. I know Easton is an adult but just name him.. not tag him.