Cosmetic surgery/procedures - have you/would you?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a copywriter for a marketing firm that specializes in plastic surgery, so I know most current cosmetic treatments front to back. Saw someone earlier in the thread mention the "under the chin injections" for fat reduction. I'd 100% not recommend those. Painful, awkward, not worth the money. Even the surgeons themselves laugh about how awful the treatment is haha

I'd also be happy to answer any questions people might have! I write about this stuff all day for a living.
@Iced Coffee I'm pondering a face lift and nose-job - can both procedures happen same-time so as to only go under general anaesthetic once?

Reactions: 1
I would love a boob job sooo much. I've always been quite flat (32A up to now a 36B since having my little boy) and when he was in nicu I expressed and feel like it completely changed the shape and appearance of them. I would like to go up to D cup as I am pear shaped and feel it would balance my body out a lot.

If I had the money I’d 100% get a nose job in a heart beat! Dr Dario Rochira is my dream surgeon, he does natural but still stunning noses! My nose isn’t “ Terrible” it’s just way to big for my face.
I’d also consider lip fillers/Botox and possibly something to make my chin smaller! A girl can dream 🤣

I get lip fillers every year and I've tried botox (and would get it again!) that's it for now but I'd never rule anything else out. My stomach is a wreck from weight loss then pregnancy so I might look into removing the loose skin at some point. Keep getting adverts for facelifts on facebook though, don't think I'm quite old enough for that yet :ROFLMAO:

@Iced Coffee I'm pondering a face lift and nose-job - can both procedures happen same-time so as to only go under general anaesthetic once?
I've always wondered this too, would love to be put under and have my nose done plus my eyes lasered at the same time. Feel like waking up with perfect sight might detract a bit from the pain of the nose job 😂

I’ve always wanted to get my nose done, but too scared of the things that could go wrong.
Also really want laser eye surgery, but the procedure looks terrifying. I can’t even put contacts in.
I have a bump in my nose and I got it filled instead of surgery, I would just be so afraid something would go wrong and I could never go back!

I’m currently saving for a nose job! I’ve researched it for years. Not scared of the surgery but scared of having anesthesia for the first ever time!

I have a list I'm ngl: liposuction, invisalign, tear trough filler, maybe a mini facelift after someone here mentioned it!

Yes! You can get both procedures done at once. Just be sure to find a surgeon you can trust since the process will require a bit more finesse.

I've always wondered this too, would love to be put under and have my nose done plus my eyes lasered at the same time. Feel like waking up with perfect sight might detract a bit from the pain of the nose job 😂
LASIK would need to be performed by an eye doctor and not a plastic surgeon, as far as I'm aware. So these two procedures would most likely have to be done separately.

Reactions: 2
If pain, money and the fact that I don’t think having unnecessary surgery is a good idea, I would totally get my boobs done. Like an early poster I have tuberous boobs (only realised in the last year that their shape had a name!) and I’d feel more confident if they were ‘normal’. It’s frustrating that clothes don’t fit properly because my proportions are weird.

I’d also have veneers. I’ve had years of tooth/jaw problems that I have always been told can only be resolved with really invasive surgery (breaking both of my jaws) and it’s about 80% cosmetic, 20% functional so I have decided so far not to go through with it.

I do think it’s a slippery slope and the idea of ‘fixing’ things that are ‘wrong’ or ‘too X’ can be quite damaging trying to achieve a standard that doesn’t exist... for myself, I aim for body neutrality (my body is strong and useful, my appearance is not a defining feature) but I totally respect body autonomy for all... if you’ve got the money and that’s what you choose to spend it on, crack on.

I would love a boob job sooo much. I've always been quite flat (32A up to now a 36B since having my little boy) and when he was in nicu I expressed and feel like it completely changed the shape and appearance of them. I would like to go up to D cup as I am pear shaped and feel it would balance my body out a lot.
Have you been on the Boob or bust website and measured using their method? A d cup isn't a size on it's own, it's relative to the rib cage. Perhaps you are already a d cup . Even if you still want your boobs done, a well fitting bra is always a good thing and is more flattering.

Reactions: 3
Have you been on the Boob or bust website and measured using their method? A d cup isn't a size on it's own, it's relative to the rib cage. Perhaps you are already a d cup . Even if you still want your boobs done, a well fitting bra is always a good thing and is more flattering.
thankyou, I will have a look!

I had Botox on my eleven frown lines for the first time last year as I had a dent rather than lines. The lovely nurse who treated me explained that it's a muscle I've overworked and I had one lot of injections and then some more at check up. Definitely going back after lockdown.

If I wasn’t such a wuss I’d like a breast uplift. But I am chicken tit so will never do it.
I have Botox and a little bit of filler.

I’d like my eyes lasered if that counts?

I'm a copywriter for a marketing firm that specializes in plastic surgery, so I know most current cosmetic treatments front to back. Saw someone earlier in the thread mention the "under the chin injections" for fat reduction. I'd 100% not recommend those. Painful, awkward, not worth the money. Even the surgeons themselves laugh about how awful the treatment is haha

I'd also be happy to answer any questions people might have! I write about this stuff all day for a living.
Amazing! I hate my legs, is liposuction on the thighs, knee & calf areas easy/possible?

I've had botox once and also coolscupting on my midriff. Botox worked but coolsculpting did absolutely NOTHING at all.

I follow several accounts on Insta and think I've got used to what can and can't be done now. I think I need tear trough filler. I am planning to book in with a local-ish clinic after lockdown for general advice as I accept the things we think we need are often different to what would work best.