Cosmetic surgery/procedures - have you/would you?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had botox and fillers and I regretted both. Botox gave me a horrible migraine for a week and made my eyebrows look strange. Fillers made me look like a pillow face. Also, don't get fillers in Harley St London. The girl hit a nerve in my face and I couldn't close my eye.

I got my ears pinned back but I got it reversed and had the stitches removed because I got an infection.

I got all of these things done because my ex constantly put me down for my appearance. I felt so unattractive with him. I got rid of him and now I'm back to my natural self and much happier :) Would never, ever, get anything done again.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
It means they make the incisions inside nostrils instead of outside. The surgeon has to be quite skilled to do this I think as they're virtually doing the procedure blind (as opposed to dettaching at the nostrils and pulling your nose skin off and up over your forehead while the work on it openly).

Thanks for the link, looking at the diagram, it’s definitely more preferable although higher risk. Really hate the thought of the open one.

Reactions: 1
I’ve had breast implants and uplift 9’years ago now. I lost 10.5 stone and totally lost my boobs and hated my body so i got the implants to make my body in proportion and no one aside my mum and my partner knows or has ever suspected. I am pleased with the results and have so far had no issues since and breastfed my son so no problems there either. Never regretted the decision.
how was the scarring after? I really want a lift after losing weight but I really worry about the anchor scarring

how was the scarring after? I really want a lift after losing weight but I really worry about the anchor scarring
I’m really fair skinned so I had red scarring for a few months but I used baby oil or cocoa butter religiously to moisturise once I’d healed and they faded away gradually to pink then silvery and now years on you can’t see them unless in a certain light.

Reactions: 3
Are you happy with the results?

Any post-op difficulties?
Absolutely. I just had my father's style of nose on my small face. .
Now I have what I should have had. No complications, no actual pain just discomfort.

I've had botox but it never lasts. I'll be lucky if it lasts 3 months on me and I find that I'm never happy with the result. It doesn't do anything for me really and I always end up unhappy because I've paid out money and my eyebrows are not lifted. Anyone else had this? I've had my lips done but not sure if it suits me to be honest and is a waste of money. I love the look on others though. I'd defo get work done if I could afford it.

I've had botox and fillers and I regretted both. Botox gave me a horrible migraine for a week and made my eyebrows look strange. Fillers made me look like a pillow face. Also, don't get fillers in Harley St London. The girl hit a nerve in my face and I couldn't close my eye.

I got my ears pinned back but I got it reversed and had the stitches removed because I got an infection.

I got all of these things done because my ex constantly put me down for my appearance. I felt so unattractive with him. I got rid of him and now I'm back to my natural self and much happier :) Would never, ever, get anything done again.
Same about he headache. I felt dizzy for weeks and weeks..eyebrows went horrid and I swear it made me look fatter. You experience that? Is lovea proper eyebrow lift with surgery

Reactions: 2
I hate my neck, and on photos I always edit it. I think I’m too far gone for anything to be done now really!

I hate my eyelids , one more so than the other as it's droopy and makes my eye look small and it's a different shape from the other. I'd probably consider that plasma thing cos it's less invasive

I’ve had 1.1ml in my lips and plan on getting my second mil in February.
I want
- botox
- cheek filler
- chin filler
- jaw filler
I also want my nose doing. It’s too fat on the tip but I aren’t sure how to go about that?
I’d also like my eyelids doing they’re too hooded

I had a nose job about 8 years ago to remove the bump in my nose, it’s okay and now have a straighter nose but I think I would pick a different surgeon/be more specific in what I wanted next time. Most people didn’t even notice.

I have Botox and it’s brilliant, I had forehead lines even when my face was resting so I hated that. My mum said she noticed I looked ‘fresher’

I had fillers in my cheeks and chin, they were painful and expensive and noticed hardly any difference so wouldn’t bother again.

my husband is one of these people who hates these things but as I pointed out to him, you only notice the bad jobs, the stuff that is done well you will just think they look naturally attractive.

Unfortunately I do believe that you can only get away with going natural if you ARE naturally beautiful.

Reactions: 4
I have a birthmark on my forehead and it makes me sooo self conscious, I really want to get rid of it.

I had a nose job about 8 years ago to remove the bump in my nose, it’s okay and now have a straighter nose but I think I would pick a different surgeon/be more specific in what I wanted next time. Most people didn’t even notice.

I have Botox and it’s brilliant, I had forehead lines even when my face was resting so I hated that. My mum said she noticed I looked ‘fresher’

I had fillers in my cheeks and chin, they were painful and expensive and noticed hardly any difference so wouldn’t bother again.

my husband is one of these people who hates these things but as I pointed out to him, you only notice the bad jobs, the stuff that is done well you will just think they look naturally attractive.

Unfortunately I do believe that you can only get away with going natural if you ARE naturally beautiful.
What exactly is the difference between Botox and fillers?

How much did you have in your cheeks and chin? I want mine doing but I'd like to see some difference

If I had the money I probably would have a nose job. I’m kind of glad I don’t have the money cos it looks too scary for me 😂 I’d maybe have Botox or lip filler but I’ll just have to accept my very average and boring look for now lol.

Lip filers! Not huge trout pout but subtle and 💯 will carry on doing. My lips now don’t disappear when I smile 😃

Reactions: 3
I’ve had botox (aged 30/31) and although I loved the results I’ve actually not been too bothered about my wrinkles coming back over lockdown. I’m not even sure at this point that I’d get it again, I spend a lot of time in a face mask and I need to be able to move my eyebrows to convey any sort of expression! Maybe in a year or so I’ll get it again but at the moment I don’t really care as I’m not going anywhere anyway 🤷‍♀️

Over the years I contemplated a boob job but never really wanted one enough to put up with the pain/recovery. I think the only thing that would make me get one now was If I have kids and breastfeed and my boobs get even smaller or empty looking. Otherwise I’m fine with being small.

Has anyone here ever done anything for hooded/sagging eyelids? That's the one that really tempts me but unlike fillers, botox, breasts or noses - I can't say I've ever spoken to anyone who has had it addressed.