Cosmetic surgery/procedures - have you/would you?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had botox in September and a boob job in October, never felt better about myself, I say go for it if it makes you happy 👏😊

Reactions: 9
I had botox in my 11 lines and i adore it. I'm 33 but spent my teen years squinting instead of wearing my glasses 🙄 so it makes a huge difference. I love it

Reactions: 6
Has anyone here ever done anything for hooded/sagging eyelids? That's the one that really tempts me but unlike fillers, botox, breasts or noses - I can't say I've ever spoken to anyone who has had it addressed.
No but I have considered a brow lift, I feel like that can help with sagging eyelids too

Reactions: 2
I’ve had breast implants and uplift 9’years ago now. I lost 10.5 stone and totally lost my boobs and hated my body so i got the implants to make my body in proportion and no one aside my mum and my partner knows or has ever suspected. I am pleased with the results and have so far had no issues since and breastfed my son so no problems there either. Never regretted the decision.
Im thinking of this. I've lost a stone this year and typically its gone off my boobs. I've got that empty bit at the top of my cup thing going on and I hate it. I don't want to go bigger, I just want them to look less sorry for themselves. Do you have to replace them after a while? How long was the recovery?

Reactions: 1
After accidentally punching myself in the mouth (tried to pull blanket up further blanket slipped from my hands and yeah punched myself in the kisser) i quite like the look of my lips so i think id get those done

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Im thinking of this. I've lost a stone this year and typically its gone off my boobs. I've got that empty bit at the top of my cup thing going on and I hate it. I don't want to go bigger, I just want them to look less sorry for themselves. Do you have to replace them after a while? How long was the recovery?
I had under the muscle ones which can be more painful in recovery but I found it to be ok. It was pre kids so I only had to look after myself but it felt like a bad pulled muscle really and aside from not being able to lift things I was fine bumbling around the house. I was back to work after a week (I took a weeks holiday and when I was back to the office no one knew or guessed I’d had surgery).
As for replacement, you may need to - depends on how they look/feel or if there are any complications. So far mine are fine and coming up to 9 years old. I’ve had mammograms to check and they are happy the implants are intact and fine so who knows if/when they’d need replacing but you’d need to factor in that as a possibility when going for it as it could be a future cost to think of. They survived a greedy boy feeding off them without looking any different so that’s a good sign 😂 I did research it for a while and picked a good surgeon who wasn’t the cheapest around.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I had under the muscle ones which can be more painful in recovery but I found it to be ok. It was pre kids so I only had to look after myself but it felt like a bad pulled muscle really and aside from not being able to lift things I was fine bumbling around the house. I was back to work after a week (I took a weeks holiday and when I was back to the office no one knew or guessed I’d had surgery).
As for replacement, you may need to - depends on how they look/feel or if there are any complications. So far mine are fine and coming up to 9 years old. I’ve had mammograms to check and they are happy the implants are intact and fine so who knows if/when they’d need replacing but you’d need to factor in that as a possibility when going for it as it could be a future cost to think of. They survived a greedy boy feeding off them without looking any different so that’s a good sign 😂 I did research it for a while and picked a good surgeon who wasn’t the cheapest around.
Ah I'm so tempted. I'm worried about getting the time off work, my job is physical and you need permission to get more then 2 weeks off. But I'd love my boobs to look like they used to. I might get a tummy tuck too, get rid of my mum tum after three kids 😂

Reactions: 3
I had under muscle implants, no uplift, originally I was told I needed one but I saw another surgeon who said I didnt, and I'm happy with mine without an uplift and saved myself almost £1500 not having one! The first 3-4 days were horrible but after that it was fine, just sore/tight chest in the mornings but it eases off the more I move around, im a community nurse and took 7 days off work as well as weekends in between but could have gone back after a week off really :)

A girl I know had it done and looked like a hamster but then I have seen results from other people I know and it looks fab!!
I suppose it depends on the person you go to doesn't it?! I paid more for my lips for 1.1ml than my friend who paid less than £100 elsewhere! I paid £147 and that was on offer from £160.. I'd be too scared to pay £95 which is the standard price like my friend.. and I'm sure she got a ''summertime offer" of £75 too

Just risky doing anything to your face haha!

If anyone is interested I’ve had plasma pen treatment. I had it done in 2 areas (1 to remove a mole on my face and another to remove a skin tag off my back) if anyone has any questions then let me know :) happy to share pics also!

I’d have a nose job tomorrow if I had the money - i have a bump on my nose and I’ve been bullied for it and I hate my side profile 😐

I’m considering lip fillers but only 1ml. I’d also have Botox if I felt I needed it. I don’t judge anyone for doing things that make them feel confident or happy.

Reactions: 4
I really want a nose job after having to stare at my face all day every day for months :( but I’m a huge baby with anything medical and I don’t think I could deal with it tbh. I’d like either fat freezing or lipo for my armpit fat too. I would love to have laser eye one day but my eyes haven’t settled and again, it looks horrific - don’t think I could be awake during it 🤮

I’d have a nose job tomorrow if I had the money - i have a bump on my nose and I’ve been bullied for it and I hate my side profile 😐

I’m considering lip fillers but only 1ml. I’d also have Botox if I felt I needed it. I don’t judge anyone for doing things that make them feel confident or happy.
Have you considered filler for nose?

I am 74 and think I am 54 and have what I call a "creapy face" of a 90 year old - it runs in the family. What can I do about it other than having a face lift - a bit scared about that but is there another procedure I could try /

I am 74 and think I am 54 and have what I call a "creapy face" of a 90 year old - it runs in the family. What can I do about it other than having a face lift - a bit scared about that but is there another procedure I could try /
I would go and see someone who does Botox and filler (do research and look at before and after photos) it’s amazing what a difference these tweaks can make xxxx

Can anyone explain the purpose of filler? My friend has had quite a bit and it’s made her face very shiny. I don’t see why she needed it as her face is already quite full. I’ve never asked her as she is very self conscious and pretends she’s had no work done.

I'm in my late 20s-early 30s and had done botox between brows, crows feet and forehead area. I plan to keep up once or twice a year as long as I have the means.And no one in my close circle knows/ noticed I had it done. I'm also religious when it comes to skincare and sun protection. Don't have settled in wrinkles yet and on topical retinoids for anti aging purposes so I am open to skincare done by dermatologists (acid peel, dermapen maybe laser treatment for red cheeks etc). but haven't tried any. I reccomend getting a few consultations or at least look at the videos of that plastic surgeons/ dermatologists patients. Some prefer lifted brows and mimic free forehead and some go for more dynamic look. It is about finding someone who's style matches your expectations and have clear communication with your doctor.

Aside from that, I would get breast implants purely for cosmetic concerns if I can afford it. I love big breasted women and I think I would rock that look too. Can't bring myself to have a surgery and suffer through recovery pain knowing it wouldn't be permanent tho (apparently you'd need revision around 10 year mark). I love that we are in an age that we can alter our appearance for the better but also a bit worried for younger generations because it's unhealthy connection to body image, effects on relationships, feeling desired etc. That's one of the reasons why I wanted to wait I am at the end of my 20s to consider having breast implants, I wanted to be able to look at the issue in a broader perspective.

Last edited:
I get lip filler, I’ve had Botox and I was starting to save for a boob job but then Covid came along so my savings have been used on other things. I’ve had derogatory comments from people my family included but it’s my money & my body.