Cosmetic surgery/procedures - have you/would you?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know someone that did. She said it was soooo painful, she was bruised and swollen for a week. There was no real change and the person that did it just said you need to come back for more but she couldn't face it.

But, that person is quite overweight, and had a lot of fat under her chin. If you've just got a little bit then it might be ok.
👀 I have it booked for next month but quite scared. I've never done anything like this before. I'm slim with just a stubborn bit of fat I want to get rid of.

Reactions: 1
👀 I have it booked for next month but quite scared. I've never done anything like this before. I'm slim with just a stubborn bit of fat I want to get rid of.
I think you'll be fine then. I think my friend over estimate what the injection could do. She had like 10 round her jaw. I don't think getting it done hurts, but she said it was really sore and bruised after.

Would love to know details if anyone here has had a BBL. You hear about the dangers or see the over the top ones so it'd be interesting to hear actual experiences esp ones that are a little more natural looking.

Also interested to hear about experiences with liposuction and breast lifts!

Would love to know details if anyone here has had a BBL. You hear about the dangers or see the over the top ones so it'd be interesting to hear actual experiences esp ones that are a little more natural looking.

Also interested to hear about experiences with liposuction and breast lifts!
I don't like the idea of a breast lift due to scars. I think I'd be more inclined to go for a natural smaller implant to get back some lift and fullness.

Everyone seems to be promoting cool sculpting instead of lipo, I wonder if it really works and what the limitations are. I've known people to get lipo and it seems pretty good, I don't think you even need a g/a anymore for it. Just sedation.

It’s Dr Khan and his practice is called Reshape in West Malling. I thought he was amazing, really knows his stuff and my consultation was quite long and detailed going over the risks, possible results, what sort of look I wanted etc. I’m so pleased with my results and will definitely go back to him if I ever want them done again.

In comparison I had Dr Frati when he was with MYA and all my consultations were done with patient coordinators - I only met him once very briefly before the surgery so he could take measurements.
Thanks so much for this!!

I spoke with Dr Serbulent a couple of days ago … I don’t know if anyone else has BUT I notice he always tries to upsell straight away. He was telling me I need Implant AND uplift and I hadn’t even sent pictures at this point 🤣

Thanks so much for this!!

I spoke with Dr Serbulent a couple of days ago … I don’t know if anyone else has BUT I notice he always tries to upsell straight away. He was telling me I need Implant AND uplift and I hadn’t even sent pictures at this point 🤣
That’s a bit of a red flag! Defo give Dr Khan a try he’s not too far for you. My consultation with him went on for ages because he went into so much detail about different methods he uses and talking about which one would get the right result - but still told me to go away and have a think before I booked, even though I wanted to go ahead there and then.

• Heart
My lips are fine but I've just seen a shot of me with two women who both have lip fillers and my lips really stand out as thin when they're pretty full :) You can tell how Instagram pressure and Instagram face happens..

Reactions: 5
Anyone had breast implants, and can share about deciding on size? I'm petite (28B-26-36) and looking to be proportionate, not especially large, and have a 'natural' looking shape after.

However, I have loose skin (from 8st weight loss) on my breasts that I want to make sure is filled out, so it's a balance of the two. Definitely looking at round as I don't have fullness on top - my consultant had 250 and 350cc bra inserts that I tried, and I loved the 350cc but worried about going too big, and there wasn't a 300 to try on for comparison! I've seen people regret going too small as well, so it's hard to know which way to go!

I've also got naturally wide spaced breasts and am looking for the implants to help them sit closer together - would love to know if anyone has had success with 'reorienting' their chest in this way! I know you can only work with what you've got, and I'm hardly wanting to be Pamela Anderson, but if I could have the spacing that would allow for a proper wired bra one day that would be the dream!

Had anyone done aqualyx under the chin? Please let me know your experience as there's not much about people's personal experiences anywhere!
You need at least 3 sessions and even then there's not always that much of a difference. If you really want it done I'd look at training academies near you who need models

You need at least 3 sessions and even then there's not always that much of a difference. If you really want it done I'd look at training academies near you who need models
I've actually gone and done it now and had 2 sessions. You're right, not a huge difference seen yet which is really annoying.

I'd get my teeth done if I could afford it. They aren't horrendous but I did to my great regret neglect my dental hygine when younger and have paid a bit of a price for it.

That's all though, I am too scared that anything else would go wrong and I'd look worse than before!

I've actually gone and done it now and had 2 sessions. You're right, not a huge difference seen yet which is really annoying.
I would definitely complain. I did and got my money back. Way too many claims made about it's effectiveness. Something to keep in mind if you see any deals near you are thread lifts. They can lift up that whole area as sometimes it's not just fat, it's sagging. Also if your face isn't too wide already a little bit, and I stress a little bit, of jawline filler around that area can do wonders for making that area look slimmer. Only from a really good practitioner though as otherwise you can end up with a face like David Coulthard

I had a nose job when I was 25 and it was the best thing I've ever done. If I could go back in time I'd have it done at 18.

Reactions: 3
I would definitely complain. I did and got my money back. Way too many claims made about it's effectiveness. Something to keep in mind if you see any deals near you are thread lifts. They can lift up that whole area as sometimes it's not just fat, it's sagging. Also if your face isn't too wide already a little bit, and I stress a little bit, of jawline filler around that area can do wonders for making that area look slimmer. Only from a really good practitioner though as otherwise you can end up with a face like David Coulthard
Did you do 3 sessions? I'm not sure if I should bother.
This is the only 'procedure' I've ever done and wanted to stay away from fillers as they need maintaining. I just hoped the fat dissolve would work permanently and that's me done. I only had a small bit of fat to get rid of!

I have been following this girl who went to Turkey for a BBL. This is her in the clinic promo vid:

Her short term result from her Twitter:

Tbh she already had a big 🍑 beforehand.

Reactions: 2
I have been following this girl who went to Turkey for a BBL. This is her in the clinic promo vid:

Her short term result from her Twitter:

Tbh she already had a big 🍑 beforehand.
omg thanks for sharing! I kept seeing her ad and I was wanting to find her actual social media

I had my lips done tne other day maybe 2 weeks ago only a ml and oh my god the pain??? Honestly thought it wouldn’t hurt much. I’ve had 4 kids with no pain relief except an epidural for 14 bloody minutes that didn’t work.
And I had tears in my eyes. They look amazing though but very subtle I’m going back next month for another ML.

Botox in my forehead killed me last week!!!!! In between the eyebrows and above, no. But my god on my forehead was one of the worst things I’ve ever experienced

Smile lines or nasolabial folds I think is the term?
I’ve always had them genetically run in the family but of course as you get older and skin looses elasticity they become more obvious.

Then skin under my chin is getting slightly looser. 42 and never had anything done. No wrinkles really at all so very lucky but can see the aging in the last few months.
The fear is real though especially with the face.