Cosmetic surgery/procedures - have you/would you?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did you find out about yours being recalled? I only found out because a friend of mine who has the same as me went to see a consultant about having hers removed purely because she wanted to. The consultant then told her that it might sway her decision if she knew that they were recalled back in 2019. So really I’d be none the wiser if my friend hadn’t of gone to that appointment. It hasn’t been cheap having them removed either, if I had them removed and nothing else done then I would’ve been able to have them done on the NHS for free, this would no doubt be a long wait. It has ended up costing me double what it did having them put in. Glad they are out though and I don’t have that worry anymore.
I found out from Google! My initial surgeon never contacted me about them. I’d have been none the wiser otherwise. Yeah the cost is crazy and around the same as my original surgery (I had implants and an uplift before). I need to bite the bullet and get it booked in but I’m scared of the general anaesthetic this time around cos I’ve got a son now and my risk appetite has gone right down! I’ve saved the money to get it done so will do this year hopefully but I’m waiting for work to calm down a bit first and maybe summer hols so I don’t have to stress about school run etc.

Reactions: 1
I found out from Google! My initial surgeon never contacted me about them. I’d have been none the wiser otherwise. Yeah the cost is crazy and around the same as my original surgery (I had implants and an uplift before). I need to bite the bullet and get it booked in but I’m scared of the general anaesthetic this time around cos I’ve got a son now and my risk appetite has gone right down! I’ve saved the money to get it done so will do this year hopefully but I’m waiting for work to calm down a bit first and maybe summer hols so I don’t have to stress about school run etc.
Ahh I see, it was summer hols when I first had them done, kids were 1,3 and 10 so much easier during the holidays. This time they are 13, 15 and 22. Even though they are older it’s still as hard, ideally I wanted them done start of the Easter Hols but my surgeons earliest date was 17th. I was a lot more nervous this time as I remember how uncomfortable the recovery was last time, mine were under the muscle so very little arm movement. All I have this time is tightness, no pain at all and full arm movement. Feels strange going from DD’s to what looks like a small C cup possibly large B once swelling has gone down. Hope all goes well for you when you eventually get them done.x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Ahh I see, it was summer hols when I first had them done, kids were 1,3 and 10 so much easier during the holidays. This time they are 13, 15 and 22. Even though they are older it’s still as hard, ideally I wanted them done start of the Easter Hols but my surgeons earliest date was 17th. I was a lot more nervous this time as I remember how uncomfortable the recovery was last time, mine were under the muscle so very little arm movement. All I have this time is tightness, no pain at all and full arm movement. Feels strange going from DD’s to what looks like a small C cup possibly large B once swelling has gone down. Hope all goes well for you when you eventually get them done.x
thank you. Mine are under muscle too and are DD so hopefully a similar after story to yours! It will feel weird adjusting to things but be happy to get them out and not have the worry about replacing them or getting ill from them in the future. X

What are people's opinions of turkey surgery. I seriously considering getting breast implants. Don't want massive ones just them to look more full and pert. There are websites that review the turkey clinics and they look ok. For the price it just seems to good to be true.

Mate of mine had a simple tummy tuck in Turkey. It got infected, she was very ill and had to have it fixed privately in the UK -!the NHS wouldn’t treat her (quite rightly, I think). Recovery cost a fortune, so be aware. Fine if all goes well, a bit of a ‘mare if things go wrong.

Reactions: 3
Mate of mine had a simple tummy tuck in Turkey. It got infected, she was very ill and had to have it fixed privately in the UK -!the NHS wouldn’t treat her (quite rightly, I think). Recovery cost a fortune, so be aware. Fine if all goes well, a bit of a ‘mare if things go wrong.
Ok that's worrying. I was actually thinking what can go wrong with something simple.

I had my nose done in the UK and all was straight forward but prices have basically doubles since and it just seems to expensive to get anything done in the UK..

I’ve had Botox and fillers in my marionette lines mouth to chin. It looks great , best thing I ever did and really boosted my confidence.
id really to try Lumi eyes, anyone had that ?

Far too much surgery to list. I met a friends friend and we got talking about the subject, showed her an old photo of me with someone else and she genuinely couldn’t tell which one I was.

I do look very normal btw. In comparison my UK nose job was bad (not botched) - thanks Harley Medical Group. The one I had in Turkey I’m in love with, my surgeon Is an incredible man.

Not bugging up Turkey as I’m kind of traumatised from certain aspects of it, but my doctor and result were good.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hi ladies 🤍
Wondering if anyone can help me … has anyone ever had a BBL and had to lose weight for it? Every surgeon keeps saying I’ll need a tummy tuck if I want a bbl otherwise I’ll have too much sagging skin but I really don’t want a tummy tuck scar!

I think I need to lose a decent amount of weight to avoid this?

I've had body contouring. Noy cool sculpting though. The body contouring was like a suction thing, infer red thing and hot thing. It was really good. I've had love handles and a little belly pooch my whole life and it's all gone. So there are other options that cool sculpting, because thought the same as you about it.

I've got a consultation next week about my neck and chin and she hinted fat reduction injections and skin tightening. So I'll up date on how it goes.
Hello,

Was the body contouring a surgical procedure or infrared light thing? I was interested in cool sculpting, but if there's a chance it can cause body fat to double I wouldnt take the risk

Hello,

Was the body contouring a surgical procedure or infrared light thing? I was interested in cool sculpting, but if there's a chance it can cause body fat to double I wouldnt take the risk
I asked about cool sculpting and she said its more extreme and targets larger areas so woulndt be suitable for me.

I'll try and find the actual name, but it's 4 different machines, the first uses sound frequency to break down fat, the second heats the fat and skin for tightening, the third is like a vibrating thing and the last tightening you muscles. I had my stomach and love handles done and it does really work as long as you're not over eating

I asked about cool sculpting and she said its more extreme and targets larger areas so woulndt be suitable for me.

I'll try and find the actual name, but it's 4 different machines, the first uses sound frequency to break down fat, the second heats the fat and skin for tightening, the third is like a vibrating thing and the last tightening you muscles. I had my stomach and love handles done and it does really work as long as you're not over eating
I had cool sculpting and it honestly did absolutely nothing

It was HIFU I had and the brand was 3D lipo.

The only negative is that a little bit on my love handles has come back. So your body will try and replace the fat that has been taken. So it's not really permanent. My lower tummy is still flat though and I kept a high exercise routine and still have abs that were helped along with the muscle building machine. Which was about 5 months ago.

Anyone know much or have had profhilo
My sister has had it and I have to say her skin looks ace - reduced wrinkles, really plump and glowy. But I have seen reviews saying it does nothing so I'm not sure if the results are quite variable. Am currently contemplating it myself I think it's probably worth a go.

I would. Not sure where to start though. Then when I started I probs wouldn't be able to stop!

Reactions: 2
Saving up for nose job + philtrum reduction, brow lift, & mini-face lift to sort out my hideous nasolabial lines.

I wouldn't get anything done abroad unless in the US.

I have a few consultations in August for a breast reduction and lift. Currently a 30H and hoping to be around a D. Other than that, all I’ve done so far is Botox.

I'm developing noticeable (to me)nasolabial folds. One side worse than the other. Do you reckon these can be improved at relatively low cost i.e. hundreds rather than thousands of quid?

I am entirely new to this and only found out the name of these about 20 mins ago.

I'm a smoker and I know that isn't meant to help.