Cosmetic surgery/procedures - have you/would you?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not exactly cosmetic procedures, but I'm about to have some i-lipo in the next hour. Really want to drop a stone a weight before x-mas.

Reactions: 1
I had very natural filler in my chin and a very small amount near my jaw and am delighted. Since I had it done I’ve had a lot of comments on how ‘well’ I look. It’s just enough to notice something different but not sure what. I was nervous because sometimes it can look ghastly.

Reactions: 5
Anyone got any experience of bodytite. I have so much skin on my belly after 3 kids. I don't think I need a tummy tuck as my stomach is actually pretty tight and flat, it's just the skin. So I'd rather not go under the knife if I don't have to.

The stuff online shows bodytite actually works, but it's really expensive and I don't want to pay out all that money if it's a con.

Had rhinoplasty in Turkey and it’s the best thing I’ve ever done! Some amazing surgeons over there and definitely worth looking into if anyone is interested

Had rhinoplasty in Turkey and it’s the best thing I’ve ever done! Some amazing surgeons over there and definitely worth looking into if anyone is interested
Can you tell me who you went to ? I’m looking to get mine done

My biggest regret is not going to Turkey for mine. I had Turkey booked and then lockdowns happened and afterwards I think people had made me feel so worried about going to Turkey I decided to go with someone in the UK. People were so against it - literally telling me I’d die or I’d get botched by some Turkish surgeon.

I ended up spending £9k in the UK and Turkey was going to be just under £3. I got majorly botched over here and now I’m currently recovering from a revision a year later. Cast off next week… fingers crossed.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
My biggest regret is not going to Turkey for mine. I had Turkey booked and then lockdowns happened and afterwards I think people had made me feel so worried about going to Turkey I decided to go with someone in the UK. People were so against it - literally telling me I’d die or I’d get botched by some Turkish surgeon.

I ended up spending £9k in the UK and Turkey was going to be just under £3. I got majorly botched over here and now I’m currently recovering from a revision a year later. Cast off next week… fingers crossed.
I hope all goes well for you ❤

Reactions: 2

Sorry love. Hope you get the result you want when the cast comes off ❤

Please do! I don’t mind travelling at all
It’s Dr Khan and his practice is called Reshape in West Malling. I thought he was amazing, really knows his stuff and my consultation was quite long and detailed going over the risks, possible results, what sort of look I wanted etc. I’m so pleased with my results and will definitely go back to him if I ever want them done again.

In comparison I had Dr Frati when he was with MYA and all my consultations were done with patient coordinators - I only met him once very briefly before the surgery so he could take measurements.

• Heart
Whom did you go to in Turkey? I'm interested.

Who botched you?

Just that really. Have you had any cosmetic surgery or injectables/ non invasive cosmetic stuff? If not, would you?

I’ve never had cosmetic surgery myself but I’m not against the idea of getting some Botox or fillers when I’m older. I have also thought about getting a breast reduction one day.

I also find things like the injections Gemma Collins had to dissolve her chin fat kind of interesting - anyone had anything like that?
Had a breast reduction in my late 20s (I'm 52 now) best thing I ever did. Remember this was '97 before silicone, etc, so to get hold of a 32 HH bra was a no-no, I used to have them made (one in black and a white one), they were so big without a bra they'd tear, with a bra I'd chaff, absolute nightmare. My friends used to say I made Sam Fox look flat-chested! Had a great NHS surgeon, trialled scaring strips which still to this day if you didn't know you'd never see the scars and I went to a perfect 32B. Only downside - and I was told this at the time, was that by taking over a kilo from each breast it would eventually lead to sagging. I was 27, in my mind I was never getting 'old' and if I did I thought I wouldn't care what I looked like (the naivety of youth) anyway, as a size 8 my boobs do sag, more flesh than substance but I am thinking of having an uplift. Who'd of thought a women who couldn't wait to get rid of them now wants a bit of fullness.

Oh, also had a rhinoplasty at 18 due to it being broken in my teens (ironically from the school bully who was jealous of the attention I got from boys due to the size of my bust). Again, so pleased, I'd always had a button nose so no change in size, he just shaved off the lump and re-straightened it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Had anyone done aqualyx under the chin? Please let me know your experience as there's not much about people's personal experiences anywhere!

I’m interested in it but not to the point of getting any myself. This may come off as catty, but I honestly haven’t seen any real-life Botox/fillers examples that look good.

A woman in her 50’s with fillers doesn’t look younger, she looks like a woman in her 50’s with fillers.
I have botox (I'm 52) but I'm a firm believer in less is more. I have good skin thankfully, but quite an expressive face so I hate the 'frozen' look, find somebody who doesn't go overboard, just remember it's your face not theirs. They want your money and the more areas they do the more you pay. Have a little, if you like the effect have slightly more, you should be offered a free two-week consultation too where the 'top up' if needed, is free.

10000% want a boob reduction and lift. Wanted them done since i was a teen. Also want an eyebrow lift. Would love fuller lips but even with filler, my lip shape wouldnt work well!
I've yet to see a decent looking lip filler patient just somebody who looks like they've been punched or have kissed their curling tongues by mistake! I'll love to ask them a few questions (ladies, feel free to answer please) the excessively filled ones, does it make talking difficult as most people seem to slur, can you kiss and have control of pressure without dribbling and lastly, can you eat comfortably? Sorry if these questions seem rude but it fascinates me.

Last edited:
Had anyone done aqualyx under the chin? Please let me know your experience as there's not much about people's personal experiences anywhere!
I know someone that did. She said it was soooo painful, she was bruised and swollen for a week. There was no real change and the person that did it just said you need to come back for more but she couldn't face it.

But, that person is quite overweight, and had a lot of fat under her chin. If you've just got a little bit then it might be ok.