Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

charlie6578

I’ve booked in for Botox in so excited! I’m only in my early 20s but I’m wanting very minor and more preventative results… has anyone had Botox at that sort of age before & how did you find it??

Yas1994

I had botox done just before the latest lockdown, for my crows feet- absolutely loved it! looked much more refreshed

I'd love to get a breast uplift and implants, and lipo for my stomach. I was kinda chubby my whole life until my early 20s, when I lost the weight I lost my breasts and they drooped a bit. And my stomach is pretty much always a bit chubby, unless I am extremely strict with my diet and exercise regime, and don't allow myself any treats!! (I can't live like that lol). so would be nice to have the stomach gone for once in my life

ProphecyGirl

VIP Member
I had a nose job about 8 years ago to remove the bump in my nose, it’s okay and now have a straighter nose but I think I would pick a different surgeon/be more specific in what I wanted next time. Most people didn’t even notice.

I have Botox and it’s brilliant, I had forehead lines even when my face was resting so I hated that. My mum said she noticed I looked ‘fresher’

I had fillers in my cheeks and chin, they were painful and expensive and noticed hardly any difference so wouldn’t bother again.

my husband is one of these people who hates these things but as I pointed out to him, you only notice the bad jobs, the stuff that is done well you will just think they look naturally attractive.

Unfortunately I do believe that you can only get away with going natural if you ARE naturally beautiful.
How much did you have in your cheeks and chin? I want mine doing but I'd like to see some difference

whoareyouu

VIP Member
Just that really. Have you had any cosmetic surgery or injectables/ non invasive cosmetic stuff? If not, would you?

I’ve never had cosmetic surgery myself but I’m not against the idea of getting some Botox or fillers when I’m older. I have also thought about getting a breast reduction one day.

I also find things like the injections Gemma Collins had to dissolve her chin fat kind of interesting - anyone had anything like that?
31 and I’ve had two rounds of Botox in my forehead. I always swore I wouldn’t but I feel so much better for it.

Pumpkinpie0991

VIP Member
I want my breasts doing in a couple of years.
But I would absolutely be keen on having lipo and bbl.

Has anyone had a bbq ?! The only thing that almsot puts me off due to worry if not being able to sit. I’m a receptionist and have to be at the desk for 8 hours it’s really low to so unsure how I would get away with standing. Or would I just try not to care what others were saying and sit with a rubber ring cushion thing.

1001 others

VIP Member
I have an annoying vertical line above my nose that makes me look angry ... I would definitely consider getting botox to fill that.

As for fillers or lip injections, no way ... I've seen and heard too many horror stories.

I went to a clinic about a year ago to enquire about a 'refresh' package (thinking microdermabrasion or similar), just as a pick-me-up as a birthday present for and to myself. I am plump, so have a full face and very few tiny lines, and often when I meet new people they guess that I'm mid-30s, which is a lovely compliment (as I say though, I'm plump, and plump people do tend to look younger). Anyhoo, the consultant said I'd be more suited to an anti-aging package which comprised injectables, fillers, microdermabrasions and facials, for the princely sum of just over 1,100 GBP, spread out over 12 weeks, which I'd then have to repeat in 12 weeks' time. Um, no thanks!

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Just that really. Have you had any cosmetic surgery or injectables/ non invasive cosmetic stuff? If not, would you?

I’ve never had cosmetic surgery myself but I’m not against the idea of getting some Botox or fillers when I’m older. I have also thought about getting a breast reduction one day.

I also find things like the injections Gemma Collins had to dissolve her chin fat kind of interesting - anyone had anything like that?
I got a small amount of filler in my chin around a year ago. It just made me look fresher rather than puffy. I’d have it done again.

Lulu Goss

VIP Member
Has anyone had surgery abroad? Been saving for a breast augmentation here (6k) but my friend just booked in turkey for £2k. Seriously considering it
I looked into it before I had my second one, but decided against it. Mainly because I was worried about travelling back after surgery, and what would happen if something didn’t go right while I was out there. I ended up sticking to this country and I paid £4600.

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
I have a couple of wobbly bits I'd like lipo on. They only go down if I'm stick thin but I don't want to live life wanting to be stick thin just so these bits will go down and not cause embarrassment in the summer 😔

Ss1471

Just be a little circumspect with companies like MYA as the first people you have consultations with are normally just sales people who don’t have any medical training - and often work on a commission basis …..
Yeah thank you if I don’t get answers to my questions and worries then I definitely won’t be taking it any further with them. Need to do a lot more research before I go ahead with anything and hopefully find someone in my area with a good rep!

hehehe

VIP Member
Saving up for nose job + philtrum reduction, brow lift, & mini-face lift to sort out my hideous nasolabial lines.

I wouldn't get anything done abroad unless in the US.

Elles20

VIP Member
You need at least 3 sessions and even then there's not always that much of a difference. If you really want it done I'd look at training academies near you who need models
I've actually gone and done it now and had 2 sessions. You're right, not a huge difference seen yet which is really annoying.

Kezza_69

VIP Member
Did you have it dissolved? I’m debating doing this with mine, I’ve gone right off it!
If you go to some places they can just take it out,
I guess the same way it was put in?
My niece does fillers and botox and would do corrective work to tidy up bad jobs . .
It is doable. Look into it.

Jadew

Chatty Member
Had rhinoplasty in Turkey and it’s the best thing I’ve ever done! Some amazing surgeons over there and definitely worth looking into if anyone is interested

fakesheikh

Chatty Member
Never had one but not heard great things. Think people find it hard to drink afterwards.

There’s always a surgical lip lift, heightens your top lip.
Has anyone here had a lip flip and would you recommend? How long did you find it lasted? Any advice?

I want more of a top lip but I’m not really a fan of filler.
My friend had one. She has a gummy smile. Results were fantastic but it didn’t last long.