Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Start following surgeons on fb and insta so you can see their work. I’ve had uplifts and implants twice 🫣 both times with the hospital group who are pretty good.
Oh wow twice! Were you not happy the first time around?

I did start looking at some surgeons in my area, but I'm worried that the images, reviews etc. are fake or edited. I've asked a few girls I know who's had it done, but quite a lot of people don't like discussing it weirdly.

On a scale of 1-10 how painful was it? What was your recovery time like? I've got a relatively high pain threshold but I'm scared of needles 🤣 which seems ridiculous when I'm wanting this surgery done

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I had an awful experience. I wasn’t able to sleep.

I recently discovered photos of myself from ten years ago pre-nose surgery. I looked really good. I’d have spent the past ten years dreaming of rhinoplasty if I didn’t get it though. There’s no winning.
In the recovery period or in general? I hope it’s okay for you now?
yeah I agree. I know a few people where their noses genuinely look better before. So hard to know what to do.

Elles20

VIP Member
Had anyone done aqualyx under the chin? Please let me know your experience as there's not much about people's personal experiences anywhere!

VomitCulture

I’ve had breast implants and uplift 9’years ago now. I lost 10.5 stone and totally lost my boobs and hated my body so i got the implants to make my body in proportion and no one aside my mum and my partner knows or has ever suspected. I am pleased with the results and have so far had no issues since and breastfed my son so no problems there either. Never regretted the decision.
how was the scarring after? I really want a lift after losing weight but I really worry about the anchor scarring

Notorious PIG

There’s this new (relatively new?) thing of having the hollow spaces, if one is unfortunate enough to have that, under the eyes injected with filler. I like the results it gives but I’m in two minds whether to have it done, as I have seen some scare stories.

Drea1984

Chatty Member
My skin looks very “tired”? I’m late 40s and feel I often look quite grey.
I feel I just need a brighten up really?
I have some lines round my eyes which to be honest I don’t mind, and my forehead quite smooth. I just need a bit of a lift?! What would you all recommend please?🥰

charlie6578

If I had the money I’d 100% get a nose job in a heart beat! Dr Dario Rochira is my dream surgeon, he does natural but still stunning noses! My nose isn’t “ Terrible” it’s just way to big for my face.
I’d also consider lip fillers/Botox and possibly something to make my chin smaller! A girl can dream 🤣

Jas28

Chatty Member
Really considering Liposuction and tummy tuck. I've spent the past 2-3 years trying to shift the weight and it's not working. I don't know where to start either. Any recommendations for uk surgeons or any good places abroad?

DWASN

Currently laying in my bed recovering from having my implants removed and a breast lift yesterday.
Found out early January that the type of implants I had were recalled in 2019, I had mine put in 2011. There was cases of cancer associated with them.
Didn’t want another implant as could be in the same situation again so went with a lift.
Must say I have hardly any pain, can move my arms freely, boobs just feel tender and tight. Nothing like when I had the implants done. So glad I have had this done, from what I can see they look perfect!
Hope you have a good recovery.

I keep putting of my explant & fat transfer. My implants weren’t recalled but no longer manufactured. Coming up to 10 years since they went in so I was advised by a surgeon I saw in the summer to get a MRI scan first to check all ok as I can leave them in if so.

Ss1471

Okay so booked an e consult with MYA re a nose job! I'm just worried if I do go ahead with it how recovery will be, does anyone have any experience? I have a toddler with not much help so I really can't be in a situation where I'm bed bound for days and days, does any one know what the general advise and pain scale is?

Lisdiz

VIP Member
I'm a copywriter for a marketing firm that specializes in plastic surgery, so I know most current cosmetic treatments front to back. Saw someone earlier in the thread mention the "under the chin injections" for fat reduction. I'd 100% not recommend those. Painful, awkward, not worth the money. Even the surgeons themselves laugh about how awful the treatment is haha

I'd also be happy to answer any questions people might have! I write about this stuff all day for a living.
Thank you- that was the only thing I would have had done. What is the betree solution for that? Because I fear losing weight won’t fix it.

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Anyone try thermage to lift the jaw/ jowls area? I went for a consultation and it’s not cheap or long lasting but I don’t feel there’s much choices

oddsock17

Had anyone done aqualyx under the chin? Please let me know your experience as there's not much about people's personal experiences anywhere!
You need at least 3 sessions and even then there's not always that much of a difference. If you really want it done I'd look at training academies near you who need models

Zanzi202

I'm a copywriter for a marketing firm that specializes in plastic surgery, so I know most current cosmetic treatments front to back. Saw someone earlier in the thread mention the "under the chin injections" for fat reduction. I'd 100% not recommend those. Painful, awkward, not worth the money. Even the surgeons themselves laugh about how awful the treatment is haha

I'd also be happy to answer any questions people might have! I write about this stuff all day for a living.
Amazing! I hate my legs, is liposuction on the thighs, knee & calf areas easy/possible?

Ss1471

I’m about to have a nose job in 6 weeks! I’ve wanted it for 15 years so I’m very excited. I have also have a strange fold of skin on my right eye which I’m having removed at the same time.
I currently have tear trough fillers and will get my cheeks done soon too. Also going to get my eyes lasered and teeth whitened soon. It’s the year for change!
Please can I ask for your feedback on the tear trough fillers? Are you happy with the results and what was the procedure like?