Cosmetic surgery/procedures - have you/would you?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a yoyo dieter so they needed doing again after 12 years. I had mine behind the muscle to look more natural which I believe is more painful but you get pain. The worst was having to sleep on my back as I’m a side sleeper. You wear a supportive post op bra for a few months day and night.
I went back to work after ten days. As long as your not heavy lifting you’ll be fine after a week

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Who's had their boobs done?

Now I'm in my 40s I'm seriously considering getting an uplift and implants to restore them to their former glory. I have always had decent boobs but the older I'm getting, I don't like what I am seeing. I've no idea where to start looking for a decent surgeon though. I'm in the UK South Wales area
I had mine done in 2011, 375cc under the muscle went from an A cup to a DD. Loved them, but then I put on a bit of weight and my boobs got bigger! Last couple years I had kinda fell out of love with them, felt they were too heavy still even though I had lost the weight I put on they just felt too big still. Didn’t feel comfortable in certain tops, if I wore a blouse it pretty much hanged from my boobs so made me look bigger and like I was wearing a sack. In January I found out that the implants I had were recalled back in 2019, was not told this by Nuffield who I went with, found out from a friend who had researched it. So in April I ended up going back to Nuffield and paying double the cost of having them out in for removal and uplift. I could’ve had them removed for free if I went with the NHS but I knew I could be waiting months if not years, so private was the best option as I found out just after my son was diagnosed with cancer and having recalled implants inside me made my anxiety go through the roof. So they were out within 4wks of seeing my surgeon.
Having them removed was the best decision ever, I would’ve done it eventually even if they weren’t recalled I think, I don’t miss them at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I had mine done in 2011, 375cc under the muscle went from an A cup to a DD. Loved them, but then I put on a bit of weight and my boobs got bigger! Last couple years I had kinda fell out of love with them, felt they were too heavy still even though I had lost the weight I put on they just felt too big still. Didn’t feel comfortable in certain tops, if I wore a blouse it pretty much hanged from my boobs so made me look bigger and like I was wearing a sack. In January I found out that the implants I had were recalled back in 2019, was not told this by Nuffield who I went with, found out from a friend who had researched it. So in April I ended up going back to Nuffield and paying double the cost of having them out in for removal and uplift. I could’ve had them removed for free if I went with the NHS but I knew I could be waiting months if not years, so private was the best option as I found out just after my son was diagnosed with cancer and having recalled implants inside me made my anxiety go through the roof. So they were out within 4wks of seeing my surgeon.
Having them removed was the best decision ever, I would’ve done it eventually even if they weren’t recalled I think, I don’t miss them at all.
So do you think, if possible, just go for an uplift? I've always had big boobs my whole life so I'd be used of them being on the large side. It's now I'm older and fatter and I've lost some breast tissue that I'm gutted. That's the scary thing, if they needed to be recalled or if the implants started poisoning your body 🤔 so much to consider

So sorry your son had cancer that must have been horrific 😢

So do you think, if possible, just go for an uplift? I've always had big boobs my whole life so I'd be used of them being on the large side. It's now I'm older and fatter and I've lost some breast tissue that I'm gutted. That's the scary thing, if they needed to be recalled or if the implants started poisoning your body 🤔 so much to consider

So sorry your son had cancer that must have been horrific 😢
I had to have an uplift as I had a lot more breast tissue than I did before I had my implants, my surgeon said when they sat me up during the op my boobs sat just below my ribs, so glad I went with the uplift 😂
They say implants have a life span of 10yrs, although my first surgeon did say they could last a lot longer than that but they recommended you replace them every 10yrs. The surgeon I had this time was not in favour of breast implants at all, in fact I’d say she was totally against them and she is seeing a lot more women having them removed. I’ve seen quite a few TikTok videos on my fyp recently of women having theirs removed because of implant illness (something like that) personally I can’t recall mine making me feel ill in any way. Recovery from explant and uplift was an absolute breeze compared to the recovery from implant 😅
Like I said I absolutely loved mine for the first few years as I had never had boobs before, they were fantastic. Now I’m a small C cup so still bigger than before I had them which is why I think I’m so glad I had them removed.

Unfortunately my son still has cancer, incurable, so that played a massive part in wanting mine out within 4wks so I could focus on him and his treatment.

• Heart
I wish I could have some kind of calf reduction treatment! Mine are huge for my size, I hate them. Apparently you can have Botox in them which might slim them a bit but I don’t like the thought of doing that somehow.

Has anyone had a facial mole removed? Any thoughts or experiences?

Reactions: 1
I wish I could have some kind of calf reduction treatment! Mine are huge for my size, I hate them. Apparently you can have Botox in them which might slim them a bit but I don’t like the thought of doing that somehow.

Has anyone had a facial mole removed? Any thoughts or experiences?
Yeah you can definitely get Botox, not sure how successful it would be on calves though as we use them so much so easy for muscle to get back to what it was, would really need to stay on top of it. I would love traps botox!!

Is there an alternative to breast implants. I don't like the idea I'd a foreign body in my chest or that they need changing after a few years, but since breast feeding mine are deflated.

Is there an alternative to breast implants. I don't like the idea I'd a foreign body in my chest or that they need changing after a few years, but since breast feeding mine are deflated.
Fat transfer? I don’t have any experience/knowledge on it. My surgeon has recommended this for when I explant my implants.

I’ve seen people getting filler, about 80ml but that’s not long lasting at all

I was talking to someone who has an aggressive breast cancer gene, so she has to have both breasts removed in time. They have offered her implants or fat transfer, but fat transfer has more risks and is a lot more dangerous apparently 😳

Id happy just get an uplift without implants. Not sure how I feel about filler but it does look quite good. However I think it would look bad once it starts going away, surely it'd be uneven?

Who's had their boobs done?

Now I'm in my 40s I'm seriously considering getting an uplift and implants to restore them to their former glory. I have always had decent boobs but the older I'm getting, I don't like what I am seeing. I've no idea where to start looking for a decent surgeon though. I'm in the UK South Wales area
Take a look at Iain Whitaker’s insta account at cosmetic_surgery_wales. His results look amazing, based in Swansea.

• Heart
I had my first ever cosmetic treatment today. I have been struggling with my double chin and it has really been getting me down.

I've had Cincelar+ injections for fat dissolving. I also have some massage techniques to try before my next session in 4 weeks time to help reduce any fluid. Hopefully I will only require 2 or 3 treatments. Wasn't painful at all but I am expecting to swell and bruise in the coming days.

Reactions: 4
Take a look at Iain Whitaker’s insta account at cosmetic_surgery_wales. His results look amazing, based in Swansea.
Wow I'm really impressed! Not too far away from me either. I like that he breaks down his prices, and seems to answer all questions

Depends what you want but if the bump is what you want to go then yes it'll be mostly on the boney part. I only had a very small amount in the fleshy part. It's a bit swollen and I do have a little bruise where the bump was but nothing I can't cover with makeup.

I did put my glasses back on though and they didn't sit the same without the bump. 😅 I'm getting used to it now though!
Nearly 2 years on from you having it done, I finally braved it. Forgetting how badly I swell and bruise at absolutely everything so I may aswell have had the full blown Rhinoplasty 😆 the aesthetics lady even came round to see how I was in person hahaha luckily (or not?) it's just mad swelling and bruising... can't take ibuprofen so I'm giving sudocrem and arnica a whirl to try help as I don't think makeup will help me here for a few days 😆

Really considering Liposuction and tummy tuck. I've spent the past 2-3 years trying to shift the weight and it's not working. I don't know where to start either. Any recommendations for uk surgeons or any good places abroad?

Really considering Liposuction and tummy tuck. I've spent the past 2-3 years trying to shift the weight and it's not working. I don't know where to start either. Any recommendations for uk surgeons or any good places abroad?
Have you tried saxenda / ozempic. I'm almost 50 and haven't been able to lose weight on own since menopause.

I'm now on Ozempic (when I can get it) and have lost 4 stone. Just a personal opinion, but lipo and a tummy tuck are only worth it if you've actually lost weight but need to target loose skin and some problematic pockets of fat.