Cosmetic surgery/procedures - have you/would you?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
....Fillers/botox look likely. I'm giving it a twirl.

I keep looking at everyone elses nasolabial bits now!

Reactions: 1
I’ve had Botox twice on forehead, frown lines and crows feet and absolutely love the results, I don’t feel frozen but skin looks so much better and smooth. Just no idea how I’m going to afford to maintain it 3-4 times a year! 😂
Nothing else yet but wouldn’t mind a breast uplift at some point.

Reactions: 2
I'm developing noticeable (to me)nasolabial folds. One side worse than the other. Do you reckon these can be improved at relatively low cost i.e. hundreds rather than thousands of quid?

I am entirely new to this and only found out the name of these about 20 mins ago.

I'm a smoker and I know that isn't meant to help.
I had filler for mine, I really rate it.

How often does it need topping up if it's ok asking?

Is it just a matter of them injecting the filler/botox into the folds and that's it for 3-6 months?

How often does it need topping up if it's ok asking?

Is it just a matter of them injecting the filler/botox into the folds and that's it for 3-6 months?
Yeah I had filler in my nasos and it lasted for about a year, recently had it topped up again. How long filler lasts tends to vary each person, sometimes 2-6 months sometimes more!

I've had very good Botox in the forehead as well as the "lip flip" (my favourite).

Maintenance costs are a problem though.

I have a couple of wobbly bits I'd like lipo on. They only go down if I'm stick thin but I don't want to live life wanting to be stick thin just so these bits will go down and not cause embarrassment in the summer 😔

My skin looks very “tired”? I’m late 40s and feel I often look quite grey.
I feel I just need a brighten up really?
I have some lines round my eyes which to be honest I don’t mind, and my forehead quite smooth. I just need a bit of a lift?! What would you all recommend please?🥰

How do you find the lip flip? Did you get it to make lips appear bigger or hide gummy smile?
No I got it for the fuller appearance. It's very subtle, almost like an overbite rather than looking "done" iykwim.
---
I have some lines round my eyes which to be honest I don’t mind, and my forehead quite smooth. I just need a bit of a lift?! What would you all recommend please?🥰
I've seen some friends get great results on fine lines from secret pro. It's on my list too but it's a little pricey right now.

I’d recommend profhilo x

Not exactly the right thread for this but does anyone take collagen? I just bought the Ancient and Brave collagen after a midnight scroll falling into the benefits of collagen. Fully expecting it to change my life 😂

Is micro needling any good for the skin? anyone tried it. Megan Good gets it done, she's in her forties but looks 20's so I'm guessing its good

Is micro needling any good for the skin? anyone tried it. Megan Good gets it done, she's in her forties but looks 20's so I'm guessing its good
I was mentioning secret pro above (radio frequency microneedling). I'm saving up for it currently, but having seen the results on friends it does appear effective (but pricey).

My friend had it done and it made a huge difference, she had 6 treatments and her skin looked amazing. I am in my late 40s but have been fortunate as my skin is only now showing the first fine lines so this is definitely on my list of things to do in the next year or so

Reactions: 3
Who's had their boobs done?

Now I'm in my 40s I'm seriously considering getting an uplift and implants to restore them to their former glory. I have always had decent boobs but the older I'm getting, I don't like what I am seeing. I've no idea where to start looking for a decent surgeon though. I'm in the UK South Wales area

Who's had their boobs done?

Now I'm in my 40s I'm seriously considering getting an uplift and implants to restore them to their former glory. I have always had decent boobs but the older I'm getting, I don't like what I am seeing. I've no idea where to start looking for a decent surgeon though. I'm in the UK South Wales area
Start following surgeons on fb and insta so you can see their work. I’ve had uplifts and implants twice 🫣 both times with the hospital group who are pretty good.

I think Chris Wallace is your area. His work looks 👌🏻

• Heart
Start following surgeons on fb and insta so you can see their work. I’ve had uplifts and implants twice 🫣 both times with the hospital group who are pretty good.
Oh wow twice! Were you not happy the first time around?

I did start looking at some surgeons in my area, but I'm worried that the images, reviews etc. are fake or edited. I've asked a few girls I know who's had it done, but quite a lot of people don't like discussing it weirdly.

On a scale of 1-10 how painful was it? What was your recovery time like? I've got a relatively high pain threshold but I'm scared of needles 🤣 which seems ridiculous when I'm wanting this surgery done