Corrine and Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Living your best life Corrine? So why must you make a whole slide trying to say you’re so “happy”? You check this page daily, admit it darling. For the sake of your children seek help.

By the way, I forgot to add that face is not flattering at all. Worse than the cats hole.
She needs good teeth brush 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Also too busy spending time with your family? But you can’t even tidy up around the house? Disgusting pig, but go ahead and keep trying to sell your horrid pictures on the web to the “ladies” and make your husband look like a complete fool. Have a good day love

• Heart
Corrine, maybe spend less time reading here and more time cleaning your child's grotty high chair straps 🤮

Good luck entertaining "the ladies" on only fans, you desperate slag.

Reactions: 5
She needs some serious help she’s not right in the head!!!! I hope to god she didn’t phone 111 for a painful period she’s a grown bleeping woman get over it we’ve all been there and got on with it god my 12 year old deals with them better than she does!!!! Maybe she should take a complete break from all social media and take a good look at her life and see what we see rather than this made up fantasy land that she obviously sees

• Heart
Why has she got an onlyfans? Can someone buy it and spill 🤣🤣🤣 does she really think posting a slide about how happy she is will stop gossip? I'm saying this in the nicest way possible, but she is a car crash waiting to happen.

this woman needs her head checking shes insane
She's on something i think, that time she decided to post her tablets while promoting that pharmacy subscription, i recognised one of the packs. 95% sure it's also used as a treatment for mental health. Not saying that's what she's on it for 🤨

Last edited:
  • Haha
Why has she got an onlyfans? Can someone buy it and spill 🤣🤣🤣 does she really think posting a slide about how happy she is will stop gossip? I'm saying this in the nicest way possible, but she is a car crash waiting to happen.

She's on something i think, that time she decided to post her tablets while promoting that pharmacy subscription, i recognised one of the packs. 95% sure it's also used as a treatment for mental health. Not saying that's what she's on it for 🤨
I would also like to know what is on there hahaaa!! Definitely nothing for us ladies as she keeps making out

Reactions: 2
Are other people having jagerbombs as their 6pm weekday tipple? Or just Corrine?

Reactions: 1
[QUOTE="Sara_M, post: 3424939, member: 3096"
Are other people having jagerbombs as their 6pm weekday tipple? Or just Corrine?
[/QUOTE]
Shes bonkers all this living my best life makes u look a twit hun ur not impressing or anoyying anyone by that u just look a twit living your best life while uploading s video about an abortion ok

• Heart
And living in a dump with kids she can't control, a husband who's too good for her and her slaggy little ways. Loving her lifeeeeeeeeeee 😂😂😂

• Haha
Eughh why did she feel the need to film herself with no top in just because Olivia tit everywhere. Everyone else would have put a top on to tell the story

God she's so tacky and really not the #blondebabe she thinks she is, her mum would be looking down telling her to get some dignity. Not even a nice bra Corinne, get a bit of class.

Her eldest son is getting to the age now where he's going to become more aware of the internet. How does she think he'll feel if he sees some of her content? Or if his school friends do and use it to pick on him?
If she wants to get her tits out online she should find a suitable place to do it, and not on a public Instagram page alongside pictures of her kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She looks like she's riddled with sti's, she's actually disgusting

Trying to get back on jeffrees Instagram, actually crying. She's cringe
She is a walking catalogue for STIs. I generally feel sorry for Matt. He knows he can do better, he’s only with her for the children’s sake. He seems such a decent fella, I imagine she is such hard work to live and cope with, poor guy needs showing some love and a good time 🤣🤣

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.