Corrine and Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just got a puppy!! I really hope she takes care of this one properly and doesn’t get rid of it like she did the other one 😔

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
She's also had her lips done again.

Are they growing weed in their loft?! Where do they get their money from? He works in a Supermarket and she's just packed her job in. It doesn't make sense.

Surely whining on YouTube about how tit your life is, and doing ovulation tests for a laugh, isn't that good an earner??

Also, I've just seen her Instagram video of Olivia walking. The amount of crap on the floor in the background is a bloody disgrace.

And if you feel the need to cringe yourself inside out, have a look at her "Christmas" highlight. Nice video of her dancing. If she were chocolate she'd eat herself.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20201128-122156_Instagram.jpg

Absolutely loves herself.

Are they growing weed in their loft?! Where do they get their money from? He works in a Supermarket and she's just packed her job in. It doesn't make sense.
Id love to know this too. They seem to have more money than they know what to do with. Cant understand it!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s repulsive and an embarrassment! I feel sorry for Matt, she makes such a show of herself! Stupid girl

Yeah! I'd love to know why they changed his name to Lewis 😆 i know names are changed for privacy sometimes but, that can't be the reason on this occasion. His picture is there, plus she's referred to as her usual name! (Also the fact that, if you're happy to talk about your sex life to the Sun, you're probably not that bothered about privacy 😂)

Reactions: 2
Also why are her tits always out? I wouldn't put it past her to be cheating with someone in her dms 🤣 she comes across that type

Also why are her tits always out? I wouldn't put it past her to be cheating with someone in her dms 🤣 she comes across that type
Agreed. She practically admitted to cheating on Matt a little while ago (before she had Olivia). She disgusts me.

Without doubt she has and probably still is cheating on Matt, you can just tell, she doesn’t act the way you would in a happy married relationship.... she loves the attention and unfortunately that means poor Matt suffers. I can’t say a bad thing about him, but HER!! She doesn’t deserve him and he needs someone who will love him

Yes she 1000% is that type. She's deff talking to someone or impressing them ( trying to 😂) I honestly don't know why but she reminds me of puss in boots, I think it's the mouth area. Honestly looks like a cat
You're not wrong. Her mouth looks like a cat's hole.

• Haha
Arse hole mouth!! She looks ridiculous!! What’s with that pose, oh my god she’s a knob!!!!

Reactions: 1
I bet her private messages are filled with dirty conversations with random men 🤮

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.