Corrine and Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell has anybody seen the reply she’s sent to a girl giving her grief about her sofa?

She’s like ‘yeah well I’m busy I breastfeed, have 2 jobs and 3 kids etc and yet I still had time to give my husband a blow job and amazing shag last night. Had the best orgasm ever!’
I mean is that really relevant or necessary!
Kinda feel sick now!😖

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Bloody hell has anybody seen the reply she’s sent to a girl giving her grief about her sofa?

She’s like ‘yeah well I’m busy I breastfeed, have 2 jobs and 3 kids etc and yet I still had time to give my husband a blow job and amazing shag last night. Had the best orgasm ever!’
Kinda feel sick now!😖
Where was this?!?

Omg lmao

Reactions: 1

Kinda feel sick now!😖
Absolutely disgusting of her that could have been a young person who sent her that message (not that anyone young would follow her but still) and she’s replied saying that absolutely vile!!!

Absolutely disgusting of her that could have been a young person who sent her that message (not that anyone young would follow her but still) and she’s replied saying that absolutely vile!!!
I know absolutely horrific I don’t even speak to my best girlfriends like that!!!😳
I’m sure it will get deleted soon! I swear it’s just for attention. She’s either really smart or really dumb!

Oh god so someone commented on her video saying her children are so developmentally behind and she’s a crap mother, and she doesn’t like that comment 😂 it’s so true and truth hurts

Oh god so someone commented on her video saying her children are so developmentally behind and she’s a crap mother, and she doesn’t like that comment 😂 it’s so true and truth hurts
😂 damn, she must have deleted it. There is still one there telling her to stop being so dramatic though 😂

Very clever, put your child's photo online with his school badge clearly visible.

Oh, someone must have mentioned it to her because she's removed it. Seriously, how dumb can you be 🙄

• Wow
oh god she’s done a “my period is back” video! How long do we all reckon it’ll be before she’s preggo again. As that’s the only content she ever puts

She’s never gonna stop popping them out, hope Matt gets a secret vasectomy 🤣🤣

oh god she’s done a “my period is back” video! How long do we all reckon it’ll be before she’s preggo again. As that’s the only content she ever puts

She’s never gonna stop popping them out, hope Matt gets a secret vasectomy 🤣🤣
Be some craic if he did and she still, SOMEHOW, ends up pregnant 😉😉 .Wouldn't that make a good video 😂

• Haha
Shes shut down her onlyfans account - I guess Matt found out about her peddling her own nudes!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Lol I just watched a video from 5 years ago, she looks so so different. She's pumping in filler when she's already piled the weight on, her face looks massive now, why do it?! It's not attractive.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.