Coronavirus - living alone? Join our thread!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thank you
Happy birthday
It was my 30th last weekend and I didn’t celebrate it either and broke up with someone the day before
Thank you and happy belated birthday t
thank you so very much
Thank you I’m heading out to the shop for food bits in a minute so probably get a bottle of wine and something nice for dinner

Reactions: 6
thank you

thank you so very much

Thank you I’m heading out to the shop for food bits in a minute so probably get a bottle of wine and something nice for dinner
oh bugger im so sorry ive only just remembered its saturday and your birthday. really sorry.. Hopr youve had the best birthday you could

I've just texted old fling out of loneliness and the need for some banter and boy oh boy do i feel cringe now. Ugh, take my phone away!

thank you

thank you so very much

How has your evening been? Hope you've managed to enjoy a bit of your birthday at least x

Reactions: 3
I've just texted old fling out of loneliness and the need for some banter and boy oh boy do i feel cringe now. Ugh, take my phone away!
well youve heard of drunk dialling an ex this is just isolation dialling. we are in strange times so dont beat yourself up about it. just beat him up when this ends instead

Reactions: 10
My close friend said a girl did the same to him today after he ditched her a few weeks ago. He had me write the text He’s on his own if he goes back! Haha

My close friend said a girl did the same to him today after he ditched her a few weeks ago. He had me write the text He’s on his own if he goes back! Haha
Oh gosh. I won't say I was ditched, per se! Just parted ways lol

Reactions: 2
I'm pleased with myself for not contacting any exes, I think in the past I would have, especially after a few wines!

I'll just pester everyone on this thread instead

Also been in contact with an ex... it's been nice having someone to talk to!

Reactions: 1
Good morning how is everyone managing to cope today what are the plans and tips

Reactions: 1
Good morning how is everyone managing to cope today what are the plans and tips
Good morning
I’m having a lovely cafetière coffee and some posh yoghurt with muesli for breakfast. For a change it’s a beautiful day so going to open all my windows and patio doors for some fresh air and at some point will head out for my daily exercise. Either going for a walk or going to start the couch to 5k app again if I’m feeling ambitious!
Hope you’re well.
Apologies for my ramblings about my boring day

Reactions: 3
What is posh yoghurt? (Genuinely curious)

Morning everyone. Just logged on and working from home this morning. Sun is shining up in Aberdeen.

Horrible weekend when my boyfriend of a year, whom I lived with - dumped me by text! Delightful. So back home and trying to take my mind off things.

Reactions: 8
Morning everyone. Just logged on and working from home this morning. Sun is shining up in Aberdeen.

Horrible weekend when my boyfriend of a year, whom I lived with - dumped me by text! Delightful. So back home and trying to take my mind off things.
How nice of him!!!!

Morning! I tried and failed to do a run today, I’ve not run for a month after getting the flu and other less acceptable excuses.
I’ve got a video appointment with my GP then I’m going to work on my garden a bit!

I know. It's all came completely out of the blue as well. Told me he loved me last week...then boom! So yeah...as you can imagine it's not been ideal especially being in isolation but what can you do!
What is up with people who do that, seriously! You’re worth a million of him.

You must feel very hurt but you have probably dodged a bullet and can do far better

Reactions: 5