Coronavirus issues - what are you cancelling, changing, buying?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive got more food in now then I ever have at Christmas. Shame theres no quality st tin that would have come in handy. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When do people think the shops are going to go back to normal? My Lidl today had no bread, no mince, no chicken, no eggs, no pasta, no tins etc etc..
It’s all so bloody scary. I feel like this is the most scared I’ve ever been whilst being a parent.. trying my hardest to protect my young children from all what’s going on.

Reactions: 7
I found some toilet roll in a cupboard so I went to change my order because now I don't need them and someone else can have them. So many items are out of stock in Morrisons so I had to change some items. Absolutely no bloody antibacterial wipes left either. Absolutely fuming. People are selfish. 😤

Nothing, nothing and nothing. I'm one of the lucky ones that it won't disrupt. Unless I catch it of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I found some toilet roll in a cupboard so I went to change my order because now I don't need them and someone else can have them. So many items are out of stock in Morrisons so I had to change some items. Absolutely no bloody antibacterial wipes left either. Absolutely fuming. People are selfish. 😤
If you’ve got an Aldi near you, my local one had all of those things yesterday evening

Reactions: 2
Ive got more food in now then I ever have at Christmas. Shame theres no quality st tin that would have come in handy. 😊
We still have Christmas biscuits and chocolates here. Didn’t realise until 2 weeks ago 🤣 so many in my family were unwell over Christmas they were put away unopened, best before August/September 2020

Quality street, foxes biscuits and the cherry on top....the festive friends, they look like little drops from heaven now 😐
No but honestly it’s feels so wrong 🤣😂
#CoronaChristmas #CoCoCo
F6FB6794-F5BA-4703-BE1C-601836CC9F07.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We still have Christmas biscuits and chocolates here. Didn’t realise until 2 weeks ago 🤣 so many in my family were unwell over Christmas they were put away unopened, best before August/September 2020

Quality street, foxes biscuits and the cherry on top....the festive friends, they look like little drops from heaven now 😐
#CoronaChristmas #CoCoCo
View attachment 96956
If all else fails we could just live off biscuits for the next few months. My local shops have loads of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Odeon limitless emailed overnight to say my account has been suspended due to non payment. So I panicked and thought my bank had been cleared out. Checked my bank and all OK. Checked online and they have suspended memberships. Would have been nice for them to explain this in an email rather than cancelling payments which in turn triggered a generic email 😂

I'm awake and not normally at this time but im going to tesco for it opening praying it has loo roll because theres been none in there for days and I'm running out 😂 also non corona related but praying they have a washing up bowl this time cos my pal was at mine the other day with her dug and we didn't have anything to put water in for him so we just filled it up for the dug and I need a new one badly fml 😶

Reactions: 3

#CoronaChristmas #CoCoCo
View attachment 96956
Well I have got everyones Easter eggs so if things get desperate and I need my chocolate fix I'll be eating those. #sorrynotsorry 😊

• Haha
II have a cupboard that I‘ve ‘stockpiled’ some bits in (not exactly a stockpile as we’re a family of five so in reality it will probably last us about 4 days!) and I was giggling as one of my kids shouted upstairs to me “Mam, Toby opened the biscuits from your Corona cupboard.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Seems excessive!

It does. It’s only halfway through Wednesday and the working week is dragging dreadfully.

I think when this is done they’ll make more of us work from home full time. Pretty much everyone in the building can do it with minimal disruption to operations.

I really like my job but a part of that is turning up every day to work and seeing colleagues, wondering what soup and specials the canteen is doing today etc.

I went to home bargains this morning before 9am. Mainly for Easter crafts because I can’t see us getting out. As I was walking down the aisle with toilet roll, a member of staff shouted “there’s no limit, take as many as you need” to a man. I thought you absolute wanker. I’ve seen to many old people out and about really early or late because of people like that. Heartbreaking!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
It does. It’s only halfway through Wednesday and the working week is dragging dreadfully.

I think when this is done they’ll make more of us work from home full time. Pretty much everyone in the building can do it with minimal disruption to operations.

I really like my job but a part of that is turning up every day to work and seeing colleagues, wondering what soup and specials the canteen is doing today etc.
Yeh it is interesting just how many people can work from home without problems. I would love to work from home more often as I hate commuting, I think more offices will introduce at least 50% work from home and save money on offices and just rent We Work style places for part of the time. I know my work would save an absolute fortune not renting our highly mediocre offices

so in london they're closing down loadsof tube stations.... how long until total lockdown?

had to cancel a round of ivf, holiday and having to put up with hubby way more

• Sad
Reactions: 6