Coronavirus disease support

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else living alone and feeling a bit lost ? its horrible being in by yourself right now
Me 🙋‍♀️ I'm already concerned how complete isolation will affect my long term mental health. I'm hoping it's not as bad as I'm imagining

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Always here for a chat too. I’m not on my own but my husband works away from home (obs he’s working from home now) but I do understand how isolating it is to be at home with just the kids for prolonged amounts of time . It has seriously affected my mental health at times too.
Can we make a thread, just to keep life lighthearted?

If anyone does, please link

I don't have kids and husband, but think it would be good for everyone x

Reactions: 14
Can we make a thread, just to keep life lighthearted?

If anyone does, please link

I don't have kids and husband, but think it would be good for everyone x
There is already one....just look on trending threads....it’s on page 2/3 i think xxx

Reactions: 2
Im in the same boat. Feel my anxiety and depression getting worse. Lonliness is a dangerous thing.x
My DMs are always open if anybody wants to chat or would happily join a WhatsApp group or new thread on here. I spend half my life in forums purely for the company as my husband works odd hours leaving me home alone. I love my kids dearly but I regularly crave adult conversation xx

Reactions: 14
I don't know if it would be a good idea to make a thread that can support people stugging with the emotional side of this and give them a space where they can talk about it because I wanna post on this one but I feel like id be annoying peoole since this thread is used this to catch up on the news around the virus.. tbh it probably the whole of tattle isn't the place for it but most of my friends aren't taking it seriously and just having a go at me for not wanting to go out on Friday with them 😣 literally feel like I'm going to end up even more alone because of this virus

Reactions: 8
I just can’t shake off a feeling on impending doom. I don’t know I have a bad feeling in my stomach like something really bad is going to happen . I need to step away from all this again I think.
did you watch dr hilary jones today, he reassured me a little bit and ive been a nervous wreck, I don't know maybe some of you dont like him, I like anybody who sounds calm right now. x

Reactions: 4
I don't know if it would be a good idea to make a thread that can support people stugging with the emotional side of this and give them a space where they can talk about it because I wanna post on this one but I feel like id be annoying peoole since this thread is used this to catch up on the news around the virus.. tbh it probably the whole of tattle isn't the place for it but most of my friends aren't taking it seriously and just having a go at me for not wanting to go out on Friday with them 😣 literally feel like I'm going to end up even more alone because of this virus
There is one. I'll try find it & post it x

Reactions: 3
I’d also like to echo the offer for a chat to anyone feeling lonely, depressed etc. I’m off on maternity leave and can appreciate how lonely people can get!

that's a really good idea x

Can help but feel what should be the most exciting time of my life (baby due in 5 weeks) is being completely ruined 😢 the uncertainty is awful. In tears at the thought of my family not being able to meet my baby once he’s born

• Sad
Can help but feel what should be the most exciting time of my life (baby due in 5 weeks) is being completely ruined 😢 the uncertainty is awful. In tears at the thought of my family not being able to meet my baby once he’s born
im sorry love x

im sorry love x
not everybody will get it , even if they did its most likely a mild case and you could see them after a few weeks, that's what dr hilary said x

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I'd never had anxiety in my life before + would always be the one to tell people to get a grip/pull themselves together. Until recently. And now I get it what others have & do feel. I'm not anxious about the Coronavirus, I'm aware - I've a fully stocked freezer, plenty of loo roll + washing hands frequently. I'm asthmatic so it could affect me but I'm not stressing about it. I have suffered from anxiety in the last few months about a terminal cancer diagnosis of my Dad. It absolutely consumes you. Anxiety is a strange & horrible thing. I thankfully have good friends to rationalise things with when I think I'm losing my mind.
Acceptance of a situation is a big step. Breaking things down piece by piece also helps. There'll always be a positive in any situation if you look for it. Time alone overthinking is the biggest thing, it really doesn't help. Chamomile tea does have a calming effect & Polo's I find. The peppermint is helpful to nervous tummies.
I’ve went through the same with my dad, if you want to chat please just message me x

Reactions: 1
My DMs are always open if anybody wants to chat or would happily join a WhatsApp group or new thread on here. I spend half my life in forums purely for the company as my husband works odd hours leaving me home alone. I love my kids dearly but I regularly crave adult conversation xx
a WhatsApp group is a good idea !

I literally am feeling pain in my chest because of the anxiety right now. I am supposed to be going out with a few friends on Friday and staying over til Sunday (its an hour and a half away) and I'd have to get two buses. I have said I'm not sure whether I'm still coming or not and the girl I'm supposed to be staying with is telling me that I'm being dramatic ruining our plans. I don't want to go but don't want to fall out with her over it so don't know what to do but also scared that if I just go I'll end up having a panic attack or something with how busy it'll be and then people will be annoyed at me for bringing the mood down. Can't win and just so upset with all this. 😓

I'd just like to say anyone feel free to message me I'm usually always up late so will get back to you and don't mind at all. I hope we can all deal with this is best as we can x

I literally am feeling pain in my chest because of the anxiety right now. I am supposed to be going out with a few friends on Friday and staying over til Sunday (its an hour and a half away) and I'd have to get two buses. I have said I'm not sure whether I'm still coming or not and the girl I'm supposed to be staying with is telling me that I'm being dramatic ruining our plans. I don't want to go but don't want to fall out with her over it so don't know what to do but also scared that if I just go I'll end up having a panic attack or something with how busy it'll be and then people will be annoyed at me for bringing the mood down. Can't win and just so upset with all this. 😓
bless you. do what is right for you. If she doesn’t understand I’d say she’s not a very true or supportive friend. if it’s just going to make you feel tit then don’t go. you have a whole life to do these things, they are only postponed for now. Take care of you.

• Heart