Coronavirus disease outbreak - COVID-19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reports that true numbers have been leaked. Can’t say I’m suprised to be honest. For a country that size the numbers seemed very low

I noticed the John Hopkins tracker jumped by almost 4K confirmed cases over night relating to mainland China.

The ‘leaked’ (if true) figures are alarming but do seem more in line with the response within China. The video of the chemical disinfectants being sprayed throughout the streets looked like something out of a dystopian film.

The good news is Imperial College London has a trial vaccine ready, animal trials start next week.
What does the green recovered mean? Surely the recovered should be the difference between the red and the grey?

Reactions: 1
The ‘leaked’ (if true) figures are alarming but do seem more in line with the response within China. The video of the chemical disinfectants being sprayed throughout the streets looked like something out of a dystopian film.

The good news is Imperial College London has a trial vaccine ready, animal trials start next week.
Yes we said last night when seeing those disinfectant machines it seems a bit extreme for what they had been claiming.

What does the green recovered mean? Surely the recovered should be the difference between the red and the grey?
Green = Presumably those who had at one point tested positive for the virus but now don’t and have been released from hospital? Not sure if I’ve understood correctly.

Very close to me....anxiety back in overdrive 😪🙈
Try not to worry. The fatal cases are elderly, frail etc. Just keep washing your hands and stuff like that. 3 cases in the uk is really minor considering how many Chinese flights have been in

Reactions: 2
Try not to worry. The fatal cases are elderly, frail etc. Just keep washing your hands and stuff like that. 3 cases in the uk is really minor considering how many Chinese flights have been in
And considering how small the UK is, it could spread quickly, which so far it hasn't so that is a good sign. Try not to worry. More people die from the regular flu.

Chinese govt and police are brutal. I wouldn't be surprised if they killed the man or didn't treat him properly. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...BN20003J?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=twitter

I agree with you, terribly sad. We all know how secretive the Chinese government is so do we really know the full extent of this epidemic.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.