Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #91

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
looks like my trip to see my best friends from uni who I haven’t seen in a year and half can definitely happen on 22nd May😭🤩 we were waiting to get the definite go ahead today with some of us travelling across the country. I’m so happy to be able to see people again!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So nothing on lowering the age at which people can book vaccines?

It dropped like a stone from 44 to 40 but has remained there.

Reactions: 4
Kids decided to talk over Boris so missed what he said. Was there any update on masks in the classroom?

Reactions: 1
So nothing on lowering the age at which people can book vaccines?

It dropped like a stone from 44 to 40 but has remained there.
Yup and I have multiple friends who were due to be vaccinated via GP’s this week and all cancelled due to the AZ restrictions, with no replacement appointments because there is no supply yet.....

Today’s Announcement brings such good news, enjoy your hugs with loved ones and the easing in this home stretch, things are getting so much better 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Feeling a bit more positive after today’s update. Better days are coming!

Reactions: 6
People won't accept masks being kept mandatory past June 21st. Plenty of people comment online about that day being the end of it. If they continue to be mandatory in any settings then there will be more and more protests than we've already seen about lockdowns.
Hospitals are pushing to keep them mandatory after 21st June

Reactions: 2
Just text my mum and dad asking when they want the kids now that overnight stays are allowed 🤣 . See ya kiddos!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m not even entirely sure when Wales will allow indoor hospitality but I’m currently trying to find somewhere to book for the end of June and every single place is already full :cautious: I asked for a table in the bar at a popular chain for 6 people... and all that’s left was the 9.30am slot haha noooo thanks!

• Wow
I’m not even entirely sure when Wales will allow indoor hospitality but I’m currently trying to find somewhere to book for the end of June and every single place is already full :cautious: I asked for a table in the bar at a popular chain for 6 people... and all that’s left was the 9.30am slot haha noooo thanks!
It’s open from next week 😍😍

I’m quite sure it is from the 17th May onwards. 😊

We live in hope that no domestic passport will be had by Boris. I think he will see from the impressive number of us younger healthier people willing to be jabbed that he doesn't need to make it feel to people like they need to take one to do certain things

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.