Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #92

Restrictions + vaccines

• I’m ok with restrictions staying as they are/moving slower if variants are an issue

Votes: 28 37.3%
  • Open up NOW.

Votes: 36 48.0%
  • The people refusing vaccines are somewhat to blame.

Votes: 19 25.3%
  • Do what you want regarding vaccines, none of my or the governments business.

Votes: 27 36.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oxford AZ jab now not allowed for under 40s in England (please correct me if I'm wrong, I'm tired 😴)

Situation in India sadly is getting worse

The green list of countries you can travel to is underwhelming at best.

Previous thread here:

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I was just thinking about how we used to have polls at the start of this thread !!! 😁
Thread no92 who could have known🙄

Reactions: 7
I wonder if there have been zero covid deaths, or if they just haven't been registered yet ?

Could it be that registering the deaths has been delayed in order to get a 0 death day . Mondays are usually lower, it will be interesting to see what the rest of the week is like .

Reactions: 2
We are booked in for our first vaccine in a few weeks. Over another 100k people booked theirs today.

Reactions: 6

They’ve obviously come as far as they can in terms of public health they’re leaving it in our own hands now ...

Last edited:
I knew theyd do 35-40 next. I'm 34 so will have to wait a bit longer.

No masks for kids at school hurray - (not celebrating Johnson because this "guidance" should never been mandated).

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Same! My husband is in that category though so hoping this works out well as my fear was both of us getting jabbed together and then both of us suffering whilst managing our toddler!

Same! My husband is in that category though so hoping this works out well as my fear was both of us getting jabbed together and then both of us suffering whilst managing our toddler!
I’ve had the same thoughts 🤪

Sounds very promising to me that masks will go the same way as distancing next month. It needs to be no more rules of any type but personal responsibility treating people like adults to do what they have always done, but incorporate what they have learned over the past year. For example wear a mask when you feel under the weather. When queuing in a shop leave a distance still between you and the person in front, but that should have been done by people pre covid instead of standing close enough you can feel their breath on your neck.

Reactions: 15
From previous thread:
CosmicCreepers said:
Has anyone experienced poor mental health like over a month after their AZ vaccine? Not at all trying to say its anyway linked, I'm just trying to figure out why I'm so sad and down the past couple days. Literally nothing has happened, just hoping it's one of those things and in no way related.
I had my first dose of AZ on Sunday dinner time, yesterday evening (Monday) I had an anxiety attack and it felt like my depression had settled in again (I had mental health problems 2019 and the start of last year). Out of nowhere it felt like a switch flicked in my head, I was suddenly incredibly irritable, having horrible thoughts, crying on and off and didn’t fall asleep until about 6am. I feel a lot calmer now but it was a bolt out of the blue and scared me a bit.

My anxiety/depression is linked to my hormones (usually feel low 5 or so days before period due) and I’ve had what feels like menstrual cramp in my lower back/stomach since yesterday afternoon along with other side effects although I’m not due for another 2 weeks. I don’t know if that anxiety attack is because of the cramp or if the vaccine has done something to my hormones, I’ve struggled to find any kind of information on it.

Has anyone else noticed anything?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
You’d think the highlands would be pretty safe

Good news for Scotland

Last edited:
Have Portugal said if they’re going to relax entry criteria for the U.K.? Currently it’s only essential travel as far as I know? But so many people seem to have booked flights out there for the next few weeks. Am I missing something? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1

Have Portugal said if they’re going to relax entry criteria for the U.K.? Currently it’s only essential travel as far as I know? But so many people seem to have booked flights out there for the next few weeks. Am I missing something? 🤦🏼‍♀️
Not as far as I know ? my friend was hoping to go next month but at £145 per test per person she’s going to give it a miss ,there’s 6 of them wanted to go .

I’m 34 but 35 in July. With the previous group I think they said something like 40 or above, or if you are 40 before a certain date. So I have my fingers crossed it may be 35 or above or if you are going to be 35 within the next couple months lol

The website I got texted to book my jab on yesterday showed that I could book Friday or Saturday. I had a look today out of curiousity and Friday is already fully booked and Saturday morning slots already. Very glad to see such an high take up of the offering from those of us in our late 30s and that it's not getting harder to persuade people to go for one as those eligible get younger.

• Wow
The website I got texted to book my jab on yesterday showed that I could book Friday or Saturday. I had a look today out of curiousity and Friday is already fully booked and Saturday morning slots already. Very glad to see such an high take up of the offering from those of us in our late 30s and that it's not getting harder to persuade people to go for one as those eligible get younger.
That’s promising that the uptake looks good for the younger age groups. The NHS website still says to book if you’re over 40, wonder when this will be updated for mid 30’s and above.

• Wow
That’s promising that the uptake looks good for the younger age groups. The NHS website still says to book if you’re over 40, wonder when this will be updated for mid 30’s and above.
Hancock doesn't give much away here......

Does the NHS know your mobile number to text you? I think if the other week I hadn't visited my GP surgery to register the NHS app for a vaccine passport then they wouldn't have contacted me still as I doubt they would have rung my landline.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.