Coronavirus disease outbreak - COVID-19 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a sad thing to see but I am glad it happened - many people especially those outside Ireland don't understand the amount of people that travel here for St Patrick's Day.
genuinely proud of the fuckers that got pissed at home and threw up in the Pringle’s tub 😐
ok they didn’t really have a choice but teenagers don’t usually listen, and 12 year olds love to drink on O’Connell Street 😂🤣

06DE8D05-9E39-40C8-9CF9-E4BDB38D8869.jpeg

Reports suggest since Coppers was closed, Leo threw up in the Pringle’s tub as well,
We’ve all been there.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@Reflected view I think the news reporter said it wrong. Everywhere I've looked its saying one thousand more cases today from 3.5k to 4.5k with 92 deaths total.
Quite possibly, I really couldn’t believe what I was hearing that’s why I recorded it as I knew no one would believe me 😂

Reactions: 4
Iv just seen a make artist claim she's cleaning her salon before and after every client so apps are still fine to go ahead. I mean is that even achievable

Reactions: 3
Iv just seen a make artist claim she's cleaning her salon before and after every client so apps are still fine to go ahead. I mean is that even achievable
I think until the schools close then peoples small business' shouldn't suffer as so many of us humans (the kids) are still mingling!

Reactions: 5
So many people I know seem to be thinking this will all be over in a couple weeks and we'll go back to normal! I know it's overwhelming but come on.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Wow. 👀
I've closed all 8 of mine from today.
My London ones closed last Friday.
There's no way on earth I can continue to put my clients, staff or my family at further risk.
If you don't have your health, you have nothing.
Financially, I'm taking a huge hit which will take around a year to come back from if the predictions are anywhere near correct.
Rather that than lose loved ones or put someone at risk for the sake of someone wanting their lips filled or jawline accentuated. 🤷🏻‍♀️❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm not saying any businesses should suffer I just don't think cleaning a salon or beauty room between clients is doable. By trade I am a makeup artist.

Reactions: 9
genuinely proud of the fuckers that got pissed at home and threw up in the Pringle’s tub 😐
ok they didn’t really have a choice but teenagers don’t usually listen, and 12 year olds love to drink on O’Connell Street 😂🤣

View attachment 96894
Reports suggest since Coppers was closed, Leo threw up in the Pringle’s tub as well,
We’ve all been there.

He better STFU by 9:30pm caus thats when Rosie starts on RTE One :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My children's school have just sent out an email saying school is open, but please, if you can keep you child/ren at home. I went to local GP surgery today to get my repeat prescription (asthmatic) and they wouldn't let anyone in, just passed out scripts to us through a window 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 7
My other half’s just got off the phone with his grandparents. Both 80+, countless health issues, extremely vulnerable... and they say they’ve been out to stretch their legs to a couple of garden centres. They couldn’t believe how quiet it was. So he then rings his parents, who do a few ‘ohh, ahhs’ then proceed to tell us their plans for going out for Mother’s day on Sunday and say ‘it doesn’t sound like it’s getting better does it’

😨😨😨😨
This is why we need an official lockdown. Some people really, truly do amaze me.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just been forwarded this by a friend:
From an nhs colleague:
We have just been sent a medical alert that no one is to use anti inflammatories (eg Ibrufen, Voltarol, naproxen and there are others) for pain or high temperature. Use paracetamol instead. There seems to be a link between severe cases of covid19 affecting young people with no underlying illnesses and taking anti inflammatories. Initial reports started coming from French Drs on Friday. This has been confirmed by infectious diseases consultants here - there are 4 young people in ICU in Cork who have no underlying illnesses - all were taking anti inflammatories and there are concerns this has caused a more severe illness. We have been asked to spread the message. French tv and radio apparently broadcast the same warning today..
From John Greenwood’s niece...Consultant Pediatrician in London.
Please pass on.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
All good till one of them sneeze in her face :0

Reactions: 1
Husband just took this - local corner shop selling 2 ROLLS of loo roll for £10! Sorry - "only £10" as the sign states 😂😂😂😂🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
Absolutely disgusting. I get that times are difficult in the business world but that applies to everyone. The shoppers are struggling too 😕

Reactions: 5
Iv just seen another makeup artist say "I'll be cleaning and disinfectanting my brushes between every client also" yeah you should have been doing that anyways.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
My mother in law has gone on a rant about benefits scroungers and foreign aid are the cause of the NHS issues and why they are struggling with Corona.
However the woman has never worked, had four children on the NHS, all educated by the state and for nearly 20 years has been taking a state pension and has the rent for her 3 bed house all paid for by the state. And she thinks she's never had a penny in benefits!! I don't begrudge pensioners at all, but she's not thankful at how easy she's had it and instead acts as if she's been hard done by!! People who get JSA are not scroungers, they make it fooking difficult and misserable to claim even if you've been working for decades and need it for a coupla weeks

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.