Coronavirus disease outbreak - COVID-19 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend who is a Doctor said something wise to me this evening which made me pause for thought so I thought I’d share it here but take of it what you will.

It’s important to remember that there is a difference between dying OF Coronavirus and dying WITH Coronavirus.

Reactions: 18
I'm sure the Gov't will ensure you won't suffer …..they said they would help small businesses. There will be so many people in the same boat as you. If your Citizens Advice is still open, maybe a chat with them will reassure you. As for homeless people, there are "safe zones" being set up across the country where they can go to self isolate if required. Hope this helps a bit :)
We were entitled to government help for the nursery, however its a loan and the payback was just below double what we could borrow.

That means no profit for the next 5 years.

We are therefore unpaid until we can reopen. And we them reopen without debt. Many nurseries won't open again after Friday

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.