Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #77

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The chief constable took part in our briefing yesterday , walked out masked with the first ministers and took off his mask at the podium to clean his glasses with it 😂
1A8D84C0-2B8E-41E5-8CF9-41F93107F165.jpg
C97AA592-339F-4AE4-BDA5-C5D68204D937.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
It really does feel like we have been in lockdown forever now! I didn't go to any pubs/restaurants in the summer as still didn't feel comfortable and then just as we were considering venturing back out there, cases started rising and we were put into tier 3 in October so they've been closed since then and we haven't been able to mix since then either!
I honestly think I'm becoming numb to it now.

I am trying to be positive though! 😂 Had a chilled day today, not left the house at all. Still loads of snow and ice so had a cosy day then had a pamper evening and currently sat with a facemask on (a strawberries and cream one, not a blue medical one) 🤣🤣 and a cup of tea before bed 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It really does feel like we have been in lockdown forever now! I didn't go to any pubs/restaurants in the summer as still didn't feel comfortable and then just as we were considering venturing back out there, cases started rising and we were put into tier 3 in October so they've been closed since then and we haven't been able to mix since then either!
I honestly think I'm becoming numb to it now.

I am trying to be positive though! 😂 Had a chilled day today, not left the house at all. Still loads of snow and ice so had a cosy day then had a pamper evening and currently sat with a facemask on (a strawberries and cream one, not a blue medical one) 🤣🤣 and a cup of tea before bed 😁
Tea solves a lot of things I find x

Reactions: 7
Couldn't put it better myself. Hardly any covid cases were around last summer. By this summer tens of millions will have been vaccinated at least once if not twice. There is zero reason to believe this summer will have as many restrictions as last summer. It won't be justifiable and people would hopefully not put up with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
OT but tattle baby arrived safely just after 4 this morning 💕 Although due to restrictions my partner missed the birth. I rang him to leave home and she was born 7 mins later 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Just been woken up by a group of pissed up lads walking home shouting and bawling at one another 🙈 There’s definitely less care given this lockdown. Seems like more and more people are so done with it and don’t care about fines or whatever.

OT but tattle baby arrived safely just after 4 this morning 💕 Although due to restrictions my partner missed the birth. I rang him to leave home and she was born 7 mins later 🙈
Omg congratulations!!! ❤❤❤

Reactions: 4
Con
Congratulations! That’s lovely news 😀❤

Reactions: 4
I think there is a lot to be positive about.

1. we have 3 approved vaccines
2. The rollout is gaining momentum
3. Sunset timings are a few mins longer each day (in Uk, giving us a bit more daylight, it helps)
4. We have made it through mid jan
5. We have a free NHS - in the US ambulances are known to leave you roadside bleeding if you don’t have insurance cover!

I also feel like I’m wasting time with this lock-in, however we do have HOPE.

let me just repeat that to myself each day.
#5 ambulances in the US do not leave anyone bleeding roadside or anywhere if you don’t have insurance. All emergency care is given regardless of insurance or ability to pay. It is ILLEGAL to deny care for someone in emergency need. Please don’t believe or repeat such crazy stories.

Reactions: 8
Congrats how lovely🥰

Reactions: 2
This thread has made me feel a bit more positive about the coming months 😊 A lot of good points raised here! Thanks guys 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.