Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #74

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the original lockdown were birth partners still allowed? My hospital currently allows someone in with you once in active labour and then for 2 hours after baby is born. No other visiting.

Surely it can’t be cut back even more than that 😫
Birth partners have always been allowed throughout all the lockdowns

Reactions: 2
First lockdown, my neighbours above me were having THE loudest sex, windows open and everything... afterwards, they came and knocked on our door and said "did you put a note though our door asking us to be quiet, we were just doing a Joe Wicks workout"
It genuinely wasn't us, but to this day everytime I hear "Joe wicks workout" I am triggered, thank duck they have moved out for lockdown 3πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 63
First lockdown, my neighbours above me were having THE loudest sex, windows open and everything... afterwards, they came and knocked on our door and said "did you put a note though our door asking us to be quiet, we were just doing a Joe Wicks workout"
It genuinely wasn't us, but to this day everytime I hear "Joe wicks workout" I am triggered, thank duck they have moved out for lockdown 3πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I might do a joe wicks workout tonight. Sounds like fun ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh duck. And it’s not even a daily mail article :/
I saw it earlier on another article, I thought maybe Boris would say something on his announcement it's not set in stone yet but there seems to be growing concern over it( worldwide ) I've been keeping an eye out for news on it .

Maybe they just really like Joe Wicks πŸ˜©πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I went to a garden centre last lockdown, for essential reasons...seriously. The one I went to has a pet shop where I had to go to get one of my pets checked out.
Before I even went in I felt guilty and promised myself I'd never go near there again until everything was over. Once I got in there, I almost ran out with how packed and chaotic it was. I was literally in tears but knew it was a one off for the wellbeing of my pet.
It sounds so dramatic hahaha but, for real, I live in a busy city centre and being at the garden centre was comparable to the city during christmas time. It was so packed it didn't even feel real, I really couldn't get over it!

Reactions: 5
In case anyone wanted to know what the pastel foam looks like πŸ˜‚ I knew taking a picture inside a car wash in 2018 (probably the last time I washed my car) would come in handy one day. Drop some acid before you go in and you’ll have a great time🀘 who needs nightlife!

1EBD5599-D4E2-4A15-BBE5-E86DDEF5317B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
In case anyone wanted to know what the pastel foam looks like πŸ˜‚ I knew taking a picture inside a car wash in 2018 (probably the last time I washed my car) would come in handy one day. Drop some acid before you go in and you’ll have a great time🀘 who needs nightlife!

View attachment 372273
Omg it looks like a leprechaun chucked up on your car 😍
yeah I’m sold

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm so, so sick of all this, especially the shops/hairdressers being shut. I hope its not going to go back to all those massive queues round supermarkets.
I just think if you get it then you get it, and everyone has got to go at some point. As a society we cant be going on like this, its no life.

Reactions: 5
I'm so, so sick of all this, especially the shops/hairdressers being shut. I hope its not going to go back to all those massive queues round supermarkets.
I just think if you get it then you get it, and everyone has got to go at some point. As a society we cant be going on like this, its no life.
This isnt just 'if you get it you get it' the NHS is on its knees. If you were in a car crash there are NOT beds for you for treatment if you needed it, or if something else happened which you may need a bed or the ICU there is not a space for you. This is about protecting the NHS, protecting the healthcare workers who are working to the absolute bone to keep people alive whether from Covid or Cancer.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Yel

Can someone upload a video of this magical coloured foam? I assume a handful will be off tomorrow πŸ˜†

Is there a Joe Wicks thread?
Joe Wicks #1 it's time for lockdown 3, who will be doing his workout? Not me!

Sorry I'll leave him alone now πŸ˜‚
I know you're joking but there's 9 Joe wicks threads! He ain't going to stop until he gets the obe and moves from the 3 million mansion to the 30 mill mansion

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This isnt just 'if you get it you get it' the NHS is on its knees. If you were in a car crash there are NOT beds for you for treatment if you needed it, or if something else happened which you may need a bed or the ICU there is not a space for you. This is about protecting the NHS, protecting the healthcare workers who are working to the absolute bone to keep people alive whether from Covid or Cancer.
Its on its knees every year. I honestly dont give a toss.

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Can someone upload a video of this magical coloured foam? I assume a handful will be off tomorrow πŸ˜†

I know you're joking but there's 9 Joe wicks threads! He ain't going to stop until he gets the obe and moves from the 3 million mansion to the 30 mill mansion

Joe Wicks #10 then! πŸ˜‚
"he ain't going to stop" more's the pity...

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'm supposed to be at the hospital on Wednesday to get my new treatment plan. Although I'm now cancer free I still need regular check ups and transfusions. I'm fully expecting a phone call tomorrow to say my appointment has been cancelled. They left me without my transfusions during lockdown part 1 which was awful as felt so unwell. Not sure I can go without again

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.