Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #73

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

Is it a pre record? The sky coppter hovering above Westminster seems to suggest not

Reactions: 3
My manager at work seems to think key worker children in schools have to have BOTH parents key workers. Is this true? I feel like she’s giving false info out.
This seems to be differ not only by area but also between schools in the same area. My children's Primary have the rule that both parents have to be key workers to qualify for a place in school but my older child's Secondary only require one parent to be a key worker. More confusion!!!

Reactions: 2
Is it a pre record? The sky coppter hovering above Westminster seems to suggest not
I assumed it was pre-recorded as it says “Boris Johnson TV Address at 8pm” rather than “press conference”

Reactions: 4
Right that’s the kids tucked up in bed. I’m ready Boris, don’t be late! It’s bad enough that Eastenders had to be delayed.

I think slightly prerecorded, as in filmed under an hour ago so they are all still in Downing Street hence the live footage. What else would they use as filler footage other than filming the door of number 10 in the build up to the announcement?!

I would be surprised if it was live, Boris struggles with serious news when live.

Come on then people, eyes down 👀 for a full house 🏠
A trip to tier 1 Scilly Isles for a full house!
Boris_GoodCall.png

20210104_195743.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.