Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #72

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen there was a protest in Nottingham today against lockdown. Big crowd of people, some even with their kids. Idiots 😠 we’ll be in tier 4 forever at this rate!
Were never getting out!! This and the Christmas markets... so much negative media attention on Notts. We’re tier 4 until summer 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We’re inset tomorrow but I think I’m going to keep my son off. We’re south glos tier 3 since lockdown 2, I’m not happy with the rising case numbers and don’t feel it’s safe for him to return. I’m immune suppressed and shielded in lockdown 1. I’m self employed and wfh anyway so I am fortunate in that I can just about make home schooling work tho I am dreading it! I’d rather that and know we’re safe.

Reactions: 6
Were never getting out!! This and the Christmas markets... so much negative media attention on Notts. We’re tier 4 until summer 🤣
You may be the guinea pig for tier 5 😉. Just kidding, I think all of us feel the same. There doesn’t seem to be any way out.

Reactions: 5
We've just had our letter saying they expect all children in tomorrow because the government advises it. This is a school though who had a sickness bug ravaging the school with nearly 200 kids and carried on opening so can't say I'm surprised. They'll be the last to close

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Yet all we do is politely complain as a country and let the Gov walk all over make mistake after mistake and we just seem to accept it all 🤷‍♀️
yup watch the tories win by a landslide in the next general election. People seem to have selective memory. Not that kier starmer is much opposition. Embarassing 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
We are Cumbria (tier 4) and where we are has the same rates as some of the areas in london....our county council went to the DFE and asked us to be included in the frame work for school closures.....the answer came back at 15.30 today...a big fat no!! The council has then said that while it can not tell schools to close it will support any that choose to do so......the primary that I work in is opening as usual on Tuesday but many in the area have said they will only be opening for keyworkers for the time being!!! What an utter tit show......I feel so sorry for all you teachers out there.....all of a sudden this feels really terrifying...I will be leaving my 13 year old at home to do his work while I go out and potentially bring it back in!! Madness 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.