• Tier 3

Votes: 144 20.7%
  • Tier 4

Votes: 504 72.3%
  • Not in UK

Votes: 49 7.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry 😬but that poll is a mess, it needs to be simplified and not encourage pages of people posting what tier they're in

Deleted a few posts that are just posting tier 3 or 4 or people asking what happening with the poll. These threads are hard enough to keep up with 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How could the poll be more simplified? am I missing something? There’s usually 100 options 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
FFS people calm your tits 😆

We've got a poll so don't need just posting "I'm tier 3" or "I'm tier 4" , that is all. This isn't quite on the scale of the burning of the Alexandria library 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 18
FFS people calm your tits 😆

We've got a poll so don't need just posting "I'm tier 3" or "I'm tier 4" , that is all. This isn't quite on the scale of the burning of the Alexandria library 🤪
What if you're not in a tier ? I mistakenly posted not in the UK and now it won't let me change it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So Did they say when this “lockdown” is going to end ? Or are they just reviewing it and seeing how it goes?

Reactions: 6
duck me March!!!!

I suppose the clue was when they said the furlough scheme would be extended until April..
Well that's what some of the press are saying but with the hospitals the way they are it doesn't seem that far fetched.

Reactions: 2
I am getting so irritated by people. My elderly grandparents do not get it and are going for dinner with some friends because 'its new years eve' and another friend who is high risk having recently gone through chemo is going to his partners because 'they have spent every new year together, and they didnt see each other at christmas'. It makes me literally want to scream - here i am doing my bit plodding on hoping to be able to see my boyfriend by April and so many people (including those who are more vulnerable) are just doing as they bloody please.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
My mum lives in an area which has just moved to Tier 3. She has booked to go on a staycation type thing for her birthday in Jan and is adamant she is still going because she needs a holiday. I am losing the will to keep telling her why she needs to stay at home.

Bare in mind that in 2020 she visited Canada, New York (both pre covid), Italy, Turkey, Greece x 2 and France. I think she will survive.

She also is now furious I have said I definitely now can’t see her on 10th Jan as I am now in Tier 4, apparently it’s just an excuse for me 🙄

(I mean it is the perfect excuse haha but ALSO it’s not allowed. What does she not get about that)

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I am getting so irritated by people. My elderly grandparents do not get it and are going for dinner with some friends because 'its new years eve' and another friend who is high risk having recently gone through chemo is going to his partners because 'they have spent every new year together, and they didnt see each other at christmas'. It makes me literally want to scream - here i am doing my bit plodding on hoping to be able to see my boyfriend by April and so many people (including those who are more vulnerable) are just doing as they bloody please.
Oh don’t 😂 I saw my mum for a dog walk yesterday and asked her beforehand if she’d been anywhere or seen anyone in the last few days as I just want to limit all chances of getting it, she says ‘no I’ve not been anywhere or seen a soul!’

We’re out and she’s telling me how the day before my Nan had come round ‘only for an hour’ after seeing my 4 school age cousins. In tier 4 I should add. I had serious words 😑

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Oh don’t 😂 I saw my mum for a dog walk yesterday and asked her beforehand if she’d been anywhere or seen anyone in the last few days as I just want to limit all chances of getting it, she says ‘no I’ve not been anywhere or seen a soul!’

We’re out and she’s telling me how the day before my Nan had come round ‘only for an hour’ after seeing my 4 school age cousins. In tier 4 I should add. I had serious words 😑
Glad its not just my people who are being ridiculous. Its so infuriating isn't it!! The 'only for an hour' thing is ludicrous the virus doesn't care if its 15 minutes or 15 hours!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.