Coronavirus disease outbreak - COVID-19 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boris will be saying a whole load of the same can’t see him saying anything new . He doesn’t care and this is just all awful,.

Reactions: 7
I'm keeping my daughter home all week. Her cough isn't that bad, I think it's either asthma related or something else but it doesn't seem to fit the description they're giving. But tbh I'd rather keep her home anyway. I'm not so worried about her but more what will happen if I get sick - I have nobody to take care of my kids if I'm stuck in bed.
Me too. I have an 8 year old and 13 year old and they’re both being kept home. I feel so guilty but I just can’t risk getting this. I’m so ill right now anyway, I just can’t seem to shake this guilt though at stopping them going to school. Missing out on so much work 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Can anyone do a quick round up of what the WHO has said for those of us that have missed it.
Also has BJ done this announcement yet?

Thanks

Reactions: 1
Can anyone do a quick round up of what the WHO has said for those of us that have missed it.
Also has BJ done this announcement yet?

Thanks
They are saying their advice is to test test test . The opposite of what Boris is doing. He is talking in about 15 minutes.

Reactions: 5
Im honestly not hopeful this Buffon will have much to say. Even although he's had since Thursday.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
While we stockpile toilet paper and paracetamol

The Dutch are panic buying cannabis

Americans are panic buying guns!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Agreed. Wasn’t having a pop at you btw.....don’t shoot the messenger and all that, and to be fair the comment about her baby only having one arse was quite funny!
No, I know. No offence taken. I do see your point too, I think this whole situation is really taking a toll though. It’s like waking up to a nightmare. I don’t think I’ve ever known anything like it in my lifetime.

I hope he stops being so vague about it and actually takes something seriously for once

I work for a printing company, we print for a lot of big firms including supermarkets. we went into work today and almost all of our work for the coming weeks has been cancelled. We have been put on basic hours and overtime is out of the window. So worrying to think about how I’m going to make ends meet :(:(

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I work for a printing company, we print for a lot of big firms including supermarkets. we went into work today and almost all of our work for the coming weeks has been cancelled. We have been put on basic hours and overtime is out of the window. So worrying to think about how I’m going to make ends meet :(:(
I’m so sorry

I’ve just come back from being in lock down in Spain since Friday. I haven’t been particularly concerned about this virus (obviously I’ve been taking precautions). But honestly my anxiety has been through the roof. It was utterly terrifying - police on the streets, flights being cancelled, drones circling apartments. I fully understand now why people are gripped by this. 111 have told me I don’t need to self isolate due to no symptoms. They asked my age and job description - I really think this herd immunity idea is what they are doing!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.